• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a script host

persiansniper

This may be unfamliar, but I need a host for a script called psychostats. Here is the site for it. http://www.psychostats.com/pstats.php . This is very urgent and I need a response as quick as possible.

This script needs mysql, Perl and SSH. And must be free.

I won't mind if the person installs it for me. if they dont trust me with SSH. Any free host who provides me with installation of the script on their webspace will get a free link or banner on forum and on our links page at my .com clan site.

Here is a little description of what psychostats is supposed to do: the script get's the rank from a online game server. Pretty simple.

If any of you know a free host that can provide me this then please post. Very urgent.

Thank You
PersianSniper

Any free host who provides me with installation of the script on their webspace will get a free link or banner on forum and on our links page at my .com clan site.

You make it sound like you have a choice...its up to the host if anyone accepts your offer.

Back