• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Reseller Package

Torsch

Hi I'm looking for a reseller package on a reliable server. I'm working on starting a hosting site, so once I get established, I will go paid, but for now I just need a small reseller package. In return, I can post on your forums (or advertise your hosting on other forums), spread the word (Facebook, Twitter, etc), or do whatever else you need me to do. Please PM me or post here if you have offers. Thanks.

Hello Torsch
i can offer you this

Reseller Hosting
2000 MB Web Space
10 GB Data Traffic
Unlimited MySQL DB's
Direct Admin

pm me if you are interested.

Bump looking for this again! This is urgent! My old host went down (didn't last long, I must say) so I'm looking for a reliable and free reseller package. As I stated in the OP, I will be using the reseller account to host only a couple of domains so that I can see if I can make a small hosting company. In return, I can post on your forums, spread the word about your hosting (through Facebook and Twitter), and/or put links/images to your hosting on my site. I appreciate all offers. Thanks.

Back