• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a reliable VPS service

weput

Hello all

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service who support proxy's that can offer at least

256MB Dedicated RAM
10GB Disk Space
1.0 Mbit Unmetered (equiv. 320GB) or 2.0 Mbit Unmetered (equiv. 640GB)

with "un-managed" support and no control panel at all (all the administration will be done tru ssh)

My current hosting provider has change their TOS so i have to move to another hosting company. (i'm paying less than 20 dollars monthly with this guys... and the service is wonderful; but... they change the tos)

thanks in advance
all information provided will be highly appreciated.

If you take my advice in hosting proxies on your server, then perhaps you should opt for a cheap dedicated server with a low-configuration such as 80 GB Hard Disk and 512 RAM. Any processor will work forward therafter.

The performance of the server will be kept intact and you do not need to bother in further. :)

If you are interested for a configuration of the server, you can contact us through sales@bodhost.com or http://support.bodhost.com/

I can offer the following for £30 (per month)

15GB space 500GB Bandwidth 3 IP's Cpanel/WHM or DirectAdmin

As per your request, I can take of £5 for no Control Panel
Drop me a line at sales@ultimalabs.co.uk and I can give you a link to our hosting site for more information.

Back