• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a reliable mp3/video host

rmx

Hi, there i'm looking for a serious and reliable web hosting who allows mp3/video and media content. all the files are copyrighted nothing illegal.
at least 1GB/20GB

I'll be more than happy to help you. Do you want a test file? Just to see how fast your mp3/video file will transfer?

With the Gold Pan our ServerPacket.com website could definately fit your need; 1GB/45GB!

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with.

Hi rmx,

Provided you have the legal right to distribute these MP3's and videos, TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of space and 20GB of bandwidth per month for just US$119.99 per year. Our plans include all the usual hosting features. A full list can be found here. If you have any questions please feel free to email us or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions section of our support forums.

Reliable Hosting

Hello rmx,

How are you today? When finding a web host we know that reliablility to the most important factor. Thats where we come in, we have great speeds and reliablility because we care about our client's web pages loading faster tha ever before! We have spotted your request and recommend out a plan for you! This is a new server (Dual Xeon) that current has a very low load. Give us a try in web hosting and we won't let you down! Just like we never let other customers down. We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback! Our plans includes our 7 unalienable guarantees which are to provide the best speed, reliability, performance, money back, setup, uptime, and support guarntees that you can never ever find from any other hosting company! In Respond to your Request We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:

Power Plan $2.79/Monthly (2000 MB Space with 20000 MB Bandwidth)
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico
Dual Xeon x4 with HT Processor
100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited PostgreSQL databases
Supports SSL
Static IP Address
SSH (Shell) Access
Money Back Guarentee
100% Free Setup
99.9% Uptime
Instant Account Setup
Supports Paypal Payment
-> Click here to view Full Details About the Plan!
---> Click here to Order Now!

Last edited:
InterSQ Bronze
1024 MB Disk Space
10 FTP Accounts
100 Pop3 Email Accounts
10 Sub-Domains
10 MySQL Databases
10 Mailing List
25 GB Monthly Bandwidth
POP3 / SMTP Support
Email Aliases