• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a realiable, stable web host for Online TV show website!

aaronblrt1

I run a online TV show network, that hosts online TV shows in script (screenplay) format. We carry some videos for the opening credits of shows. We use joomla as the base for our website. We also have some html pages and also use expose photo gallery so we would be uploading photos also.
Right now we host through jixhost, but we decided we are through with them because they suspended us for no reason, then say it was a mistake on their end and so much downtime. I've been through 4 hosts in the last 2 years. I'm looking for a realiable, stable host. Someone who isn't going to close down because I want to take this TV network far and it's shows.
Can someone offer us free hosting?
We have our own domain also and are looking to carry a few more domains in the near future.

Hello,
I've some questions,
How much bandwidth do you use monthly? Are you alright with inserting our ads into the footer of your pages? How many visitors do you get monthly?

If you sign-up with us, we will most likely be working with you in the upcoming future on video-ads etc., but we'll be reliable to provide you with bandwidth/space/hosting.

Our current free hosting package is:
Disk Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
cPanel Control panel
Fantastico Preloaded with 52 scripts

Our sign-up url:
http://secure.hastyfree.me/order

Let us know if we can help you, a pm or post on the forums will help us get in touch.

Will need to know more details regarding the request especially how much diskspace and bandwidth you require.

Back