• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a new server

Fear_It

Hi,

Im looking for a new server as my current one is going down today i think. The specs what im looking for are the same that i have at the min,

160GB HD
1000GB Bandwidth
512MB - 1024MB Ram
cPanel + WHM /w Fantastico or Installatron
No Setup Fees

Think thats it. My budget is $110, Im currently paying $109.95

Anything else just let me know :beer:

Last edited:
Hello,

Is $110 your max budget? We would be able to offer you a great server for $130 per month. It comes with AMD Athlon64 3800+ CPU, 1 GB RAM, 250 GB SATAII drive, cPanel, WHM and Fantastico.

VPSNow.net can offer you the following:

P4 2.8 HT
1 GB ram
2x160 GB sata HD's
1000 GB transfer
Cpanel/WHM fantastico

$109.95 /mo

Hi,

Im looking for a new server as my current one is going down today i think. The specs what im looking for are the same that i have at the min,

160GB HD
1000GB Bandwidth
512MB - 1024MB Ram
cPanel + WHM /w Fantastico or Installatron
No Setup Fees

Think thats it. My budget is $110, Im currently paying $109.95

Anything else just let me know :beer:

We don't rent servers but I can suggest Wisehosting http://www.wisehosting.co.uk/ This company has been number one as far as I am concern. ask for Brian he will get you all setup....

We have a server that can be deployed to you within 15 minutes of ordering with the following specs

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Primary Hard Drive: 80GB Hard Drive
Secondary Hard Drive: 80GB Hard Drive
Drive Controller: IDE/SCSI
Operating System : CentOS 4.x
Control Panel: CPanel/WHM Fantastico w/ RVSkins(Included)
IP Addresses: 8 (5 Usable)
Tier 1 Bandwidth: 1500GB
Uplink Port Speed: 10Mbps Uplink
$139.99 a month, free setup! Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us via live support chat, 1-800 number, or support@trexhost.com if you would like to get started right away
James
Trexhost.com

Back