• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a High Bandwidth Dedicated Server

wallnerx

Hello

I am looking for a High Bandwidth Dedicated Server. Right now I am hosting my site in a VPS but it has been suspended twice already for High CPU/Load usage.

Specs that I am looking for:

CPU: Something decent, it doesn't need to be really powerful but at least better than a Celeron.
Ram: 1 gig as a minimum, if more then better.
HDD: 60 gigs will do fine, I will only be using 30 gigs at max.
Control Panel: Direct Admin
Ip: at least 2
Unmanaged but provide some support.
Bandwidth: I need a lot, as of today I've used 2236.60 GB in 16 days according to AWStats. I really don't have a specific amount but my guess is over 3,000?

Budget: Post your offers and I'll see. It's my first time buying a Dedicated Server so I don't know much about pricing.

What is your site about?
Rapidshare Generator that uses the Rapidleech method. Files are deleted every 30 minutes or after the user finishes the download.

Thanks

Hello,

WiseDedi.com would like to offer the following custom package:

Intel Core 2 Quad
4GB Ram
500GB HDD
Direct Admin
Unmetered Transfer
$150/month

We also have an Core 2 Duo that was in the process of being built and clients credit card was fake, its setup as a Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 500GB HDD, Cpanel - $125/month Service is already online you would have access within minutes.

If interested in either package please contact a Sales Representative or email sales@wisededi.com

Thanks for the offers but:

1- Price is out of my budget
2- Those servers are way too powerful for my site right now.

Do any of you have a less powerfull server but that meets my bandwidth requirement?

LSComputers, I am going to email you bout the Core 2 Duo....

Certainly, The Core 2 Duo is $125 for the first month and $100/month renewal July 25th. So its a tad lower,

If you need something cheaper, I can see what we can do on an atom machine, just your bandwidth requests are the kicker in the price.

Hello there!
LogicDepths can offer you:

Dedicated Server Specs:
  • Core2Duo E6750
  • RAM 2GB
  • Diskspace 2x250GB
  • Bandwidth: 8TB/monthly
  • 25 MBPS Bandwidth
  • 5 Usable IP Addresses
  • $120.00/mo
  • Order Now!

Operating System Options:
  • CentOS
  • Linux
  • Gentoo
  • Fedora
  • Ubuntu

Control Panel Options:
  • No Control Panel (FREE)
  • cPanel (+ $35.00/mo)
  • Direct Admin (+$20.00/mo)

Server Management:
Server management is available for an extra $20.00 a month.
Management does not include control panels, we will create the initial install but after that we do not support them.

If you have any questions please contact us:
MSN: support@logcdepths.net
Sales Ticket: Submit Ticket

Certainly, The Core 2 Duo is $125 for the first month and $100/month renewal July 25th. So its a tad lower,

If you need something cheaper, I can see what we can do on an atom machine, just your bandwidth requests are the kicker in the price.

I'll think about the Core2Duo but I still think thats too powerful..

I just received this email from a host with this offer:

ATOM 330 (dual core) + 2GB RAM + 200GB HDD + 10mbit Unmetered Bandwidth (About 3,3000 gigs/month) + Direct Admin For $54/month | Free Setup

Anything like this or better?

Thanks

Hello,

I have similar machine but with 500GB disk space but its $59.95/month. On special, Again renewal date is the 25th of each month so your actually getting about a week free. Server can be online within 20-30 minutes of ordering (direct admin is the only thing required to be done).

My concern for your project is you may stress out the Atom, you really should be on a C2D or C2Q machine. However I also understand budgets do not always allow for this.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have similar machine but with 500GB disk space but its $59.95/month. On special, Again renewal date is the 25th of each month so your actually getting about a week free. Server can be online within 20-30 minutes of ordering (direct admin is the only thing required to be done).

My concern for your project is you may stress out the Atom, you really should be on a C2D or C2Q machine. However I also understand budgets do not always allow for this.

My site is only 2 weeks and 2 days old.. I thought it was going to take a few months to get very popular but it only took 1-2 days. As with my previous projects, I've always started small and then upgrade as needed. Right now I know I need to upgrade to a Dedicated Server but only to something that I can afford.

About the Atom that you are offering, is 59.95 including Direct Admin? Also, how much bandwidth does it bring? Do you think the Atom will be good enough for a few months or should I go for the Core2Duo? Is there anyway I can get a better deal if I put your banner in my site?

Thanks

Hello,

The atom "may" be okay, its a pretty study equipment. We have one client that runs a site that could be equivalent to yours but does not do the same thing. He is pushing 5-6TB of transfer and is stable on a Atom. So you may be okay, its hard to say without seeing the processor uses.

The atom currently is set with 2TB of transfer monthly but we can work out an 10mbut Unmetered for you, just requires some work on our end to have everything ready.

Well thanks everyone for the offers. I will need some time to think about it and choose the right now. Once again, thank you.

Infinite Technologies is a leader in providing businesses with innovative technical solutions. Our exceptional services are equaled only by our continued focus on outstanding quality and support; our friendly staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any issue that may arise. Our servers are housed in the EvoSwitch (NL) data-center in Harleem, The Netherlands.

HP Proliant DL120 Server
- Intel Pentium D E2160 (Dual Core)
- 4 GB DDR2 RAM
- 2x 500 GB SATA2 HDD
- 5000 GB Data-Transfer
- 100 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth

Price: 100 EUR/m

To order server or if you any questions, please email sales@infinitetech.eu

There is no setup fee for the server. Setup time is around 12-48 hrs. Server is rented on a month-month contract. 14 days advance cancellation policy.

Please email us for a network speed test. IRC, web based open proxy, legal adult content are all allowed.

Back