• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a free host with.....

The_Best_Ever

Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for a free host with No Popups or Ads, atleast 40/50 Megs of space and FTP Access, I'm using 0catxh at the moment...but it kinda sucks so i need one like the one i just requested....

P.S do not post HostUltra or Crosswinds.....

So, if his website is in English, and not targeted toward Asians, it doesn't make a difference, since most Asians don't understand English.

Originally posted by Cracker
So, if his website is in English, and not targeted toward Asians, it doesn't make a difference, since most Asians don't understand English.

There are more Asians who understand English than Americans who understand English. :rolleyes:

now dont go offtopic.lol

any other sites

this time With No Pops or Ads........FTP Access.............and maybe 30 or more megs

how about other?

Do you know any other's free hosting ? No Ads, Cgi ,Php and so on? .. if you know please let me know, as i need them urgent .. :)

Ok, I'll let you know now. There aren't any that are easy to get into. There are some, but you must have a website already online with a reeaally good design, and other requirements.

Still looking

I still looking for the best host for my website, at this time i kind of busy with my life.. I will be re do my website again, i hope to get it soon.. As i mentioned Cgi, Php, and so soon.. hey must be free :D .. At least make the visitor happy and make my life easy LOL:p

Re: how about other?

Originally posted by FainOnline
No Ads, Cgi ,Php and so on?

hmm, free hosting with PHP....? and no ads..? not likely! with as much system resources as it takes to run PHP (and will almost always have MySQL too, which also takes alot of resources), there's no way anyone could offer this for free. One tried, I think it was called InfoRamp? but they bombarded the page with ads and still didn't make it, financially. There's just no way a company can buy a bunch of ramps, pay a large amount of dough per month for net access, and not want anything in return.

Mis-quoting a somewhat old movie: "Now maybe one day UNICEF will get ino the PHP hosting business..."

Hah... seems like you are a kid who knows nothing about the world around him. Grow up boy .... :rolleyes:

Get A life dear...

Wot a sad person you're, You need to go out & see more around you !. To find out yourself, as i do not agree with you.. Wot a poor kid ...

:cry2:

Re: Thanks, but .....

Originally posted by FainOnline
It sound pity good, then if not free for cgi and other thing i want for my website...

Huh? Are you saying you need CGI for your Website? Well.. the only CGI Scripts I like are: Megabook and Greymatter. But.. Fusion PHP and my personal PHP Guestbook can work alot better :)

-Will

Re: Re: Thanks, but .....

Originally posted by wreed
Huh? Are you saying you need CGI for your Website? Well.. the only CGI Scripts I like are: Megabook and Greymatter. But.. Fusion PHP and my personal PHP Guestbook can work alot better :)

-Will

Would be better you can give me the links for the website.. i can try them out.. Anyway what i want is a website that have no banner ad, but have Cgi, Php and others.. i need this for my website.. as Netfirms is ok, then just few thing is won't work out like php , i need free web hosting :D

Back