• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a free domain

Imteaz

hi sorry for the previous post. i understand nobody will give me fre ehost without advertising. but i think i like the plan 2 . but i need a free domain
how can i get it, doesnt matter if its .com .org .ca can anyone help?

I believe people like robert allen are offering free .org domains for a lot of posts on a forum. for a free domain without advertising you are most likely looking for 500+ posts on a forum.

lol.. umm im lost. i got plan 2 but i need a domain, look like i have to buy 1, where i can buy cheap domain? give me some advice.

@ Roflcopter i think Gear-Host was talking about domain name as well
(well that's what i gather from the post)

We have many domain names registered .com .co.uk .info ect ect...

What i was wanting to know is what name did he/she want.. if he/she wanted the name Xcent then we can offer the domain name xcent.co.uk if they wanted the domain name eshop then we could offer eshopper.me.uk.....

If you can tell what name you want we may have that name or one close to it.

If it is a free domain you are looking for, Belgium is currently
giving away domains under their country code (.be) for FREE!

You have to pay to renew or cancel the domain when your
first year is over but you get the first year totally FREE!

http://www.eurodns.com

From what I'm reading on the registrar's site, the offer is only open
to those applicants located in Europe or North America.

Imteaz said:
hi sorry for the previous post. i understand nobody will give me fre ehost without advertising. but i think i like the plan 2 . but i need a free domain
how can i get it, doesnt matter if its .com .org .ca can anyone help?

Which Plan2 are u talking about?

Geta free .be domain here http://freebe.be/

Thanx
Shouvik
2Plans.com Admin

Back