• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a file server for anime streaming

CrazyaZnBoii

Well I'm working on a anime streaming website and I would like to rent a box for a cheap price. 10 Mbits or 100 Mbits unmetered bandwidth and a 250GB HDD. With cPanel WHM if possible. Please list the price. Oh yeah and Hard Drive can be smaller. Preferable on the East Coast. I need 99% Uptime so I can keep my service running. :)

Last edited:
Well I'm working on a anime streaming website and I would like to rent a box for a cheap price. 10 Mbits or 100 Mbits unmetered bandwidth and a 250GB HDD. With cPanel WHM if possible. Please list the price. Oh yeah and Hard Drive can be smaller. Preferable on the East Coast. I need 99% Uptime so I can keep my service running.

Hi,

Will you require the server to be managed / set up?

We would be happy to provide you a custom plan to suit your needs.

Best wishes
RavenServers

Well since you haven't posted any specifics. Here is our offer:
Pentium Series - p4 2.0ghz
» Hard Drive: 250GB
» Operating System: CentOS
» Memory: 512MB
» Control Panel (Linux Only): None
» Bandwidth: 10 mbps UNMETERED
» Management: Self-Managed
» IP Addresses: 2
Price: $101.85 USD Monthly

Order Here

If you need higher or lower CPU's please just visit our website and configure your server.

CrazyaZnBoii,

Galaxy-Solutions can offer you the following dedicated server for your exact needs:

Intel P4 Servers - Personal Pentium
» Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 2.4Ghz
» RAM: 512MB DDR
» 250GB Hard Drive
» Unmetered Monthly Transfer (10mbps)
» CentOS
» 5 IP's
» cPanel/WHM included
Total Recurring: $155.96 USD Monthly
Order securely here.

Why should you choose us over any other provider here? Check out this page to find out why. Or why not just check out what some of our clients have to say about us? Check out this page, and this thread.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, you can use our email support (sales[@]galaxy-solutions.net) or you can use our encrypted billing system to submit a support ticket.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy-Solutions, LLC.

Hello CrazyaZnBoii,
Operosting.com has been in business for the past two years providing excellent service in the offshore hosting industry. Our private data-center is located in the heart of Honk Kong and this is what we can offer you.

• Intel Celeron, 2.8 GHz
• 512 MB DDR RAM
• 160 GB SATA Storage
• 10 Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
• 2 IP Addresses + 3 Fail-over IP Addresses
Price: $79.99/month + $49.99 Setup-Fee (One Time)
You can order this product from here.

Control Panels
• Webmin: Free Of Cost On Any Server
• cPanel: $34.99/month - (Min. 512 MB RAM)
• DirectAdmin: $29.99/month - (Min. 512 MB RAM)

Bandwidth Upgrades (Data-Transfer Speed)
• 20 Mbps: $299.99/month
• 100 Mbps: $999.99/month
Contact us at the Support Desk for ordering upgrades.

CrazyaZnBoii,

Galaxy-Solutions can offer you the following dedicated server for your exact needs:

Intel P4 Servers - Personal Pentium
» Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 2.4Ghz
» RAM: 512MB DDR
» 250GB Hard Drive
» Unmetered Monthly Transfer (10mbps)
» CentOS
» 5 IP's
» cPanel/WHM included
Total Recurring: $155.96 USD Monthly
Order securely here.

Why should you choose us over any other provider here? Check out this page to find out why. Or why not just check out what some of our clients have to say about us? Check out this page, and this thread.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, you can use our email support (sales[@]galaxy-solutions.net) or you can use our encrypted billing system to submit a support ticket.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy-Solutions, LLC.

Pretty good spec for the price you should go with this offer, the cPanel license itself is already a good 40-50 dollars a month. :beer:

wrzhost.com can offer the following plan .
Server is located in Germany .

2x120 Gb storage
2 Terabyte transfer
AMD Athlon XP 2800
1536 MB Ram
Free Directadmin!
100mbps Line
$119.95/month

Last edited:
Hello,

We would request you to have a look at our Managed Dedicated servers which are fully managed, provided with 24x7 customer support and 99.96% uptime guarantee.

Here is the link-

Managed Dedicated Servers

If you would like to know more, please feel free to let us know.

Regards:)

Last edited:
Back