• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a cheap host that support multiple domains

stu

boogie with stu
NLC
Hello folks,

I'm looking for a host with the following specs:

Allows hosting of multiple domains
Min 100MB space
Min 2GB transfer
perl/php/python
multiple mysql databases
Telnet/SSH (a must!)
control panel (i'm used to H-sphere, but i'm willing to try others)

Fairly low requirements for a website, except for the multidomain support. I'm spending $3.95/mo for my current plan. So I'm willing to spend that amount, or a little more for the same or better.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I am Dan, from www.DynamoHosting.net , a professional hosting firm that has been serving the community with reliable hosting for over 1.5 years. With dual processor servers, our uptime for the past 3 months has been 100%. In our effort to provide complete satisfaction, we have live support representatives available to help you using the AIM, MSN, ICQ, or Yahoo chat protocols. Please take a few moments to review our offer below.

$5.99 per month
- 100MB space
- 5GB Bandwidth
- Hosting for 3 domains
- Cpanel with custom skin (demo it at www.DynamoHosting.net/cpanel , user: democp , pass: demo)
- 30 day money back guarantee
- PHP
- CGI/PERL
- Python (mod_python interface for apache)
- SSH/Telnet
- MySQL
- PostgreSQL
- Mailing Lists
- Live Support
- Accounts backed up 5 times a week!
- No ads
- And much more!

Please feel free to contact us using any method listed on our contact page at www.DynamoHosting.net/contact, or simply email sales@dynamohosting.net with any questions or to order.

Thanks

How many domains/MySQL are you looking for Stu, I can modify our $2 for $3 to suit if appropriate you can see it here http://www.ctrl-alt-deli.com/specials.html I'll increase the other options too if required - SSH2 access is allowed with good reason but since you state essential I'll assume you have a good un :)

Is Python required or just a usefull addition as there's no Python support so sorry if that bums it out :)

Last edited:
python, telnet/ssh are important to me.. can't do without it.

I need an account that supports at least 3 multi domains.

thanks..

Last edited:
BGFWeb.com would like to offer you the following:

Shared Plans - Single Domains
cPanel
All other features unmetered
All accounts are instantly activated upon completion of order!

200 MB diskspace / 3 GB bandwidth / $3 monthly - order
Signup for Free Trial - manually activated

All our packages include the following:

RVSkin
Fantastico De Luxe 2.8 r2

5 DAYS FREE TRIAL (no payments needed for trial)
30-day money back

accepted payments: PayPal and 2CheckOut

Hi,

Maybe TNS Hosting, http://tnshosting.co.uk, can offer what you are looking for.

TNS Hosting Silver
Space - 500 mb
Bandwidth - 10 GB
Cpanel 8
Parked Domains -1
Addon Domains -1

Price - £5 p/m

TNS Hosting Gold
Space - 1000 mb
Bandwidth - 12 GB
Cpanel 8
Parked Domains -30
Addon Domains -30

Price - £7 p/m

Kind Regards,
Amaresh Ray
TNS Hosting.co.uk

Shame SSH not a prob but Python would involve the installation, unless you can pick up the admin cost I'll see what I can do on cost for it :)

Well Stu, we have our basic plan which is $4.95/mo that gives you 500mb of space and 50gb of transfer, you allowed atleast 10 addon domains so your multi domain issue will be solved, all accounts have SSH access without a problem. Here we are http://complexlogics.com

Back