• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for 3gb space and 40gb b/w cheap

mattsoft

I'm looking for a host that can offer me 3gb space and 40gb bandwidth for an electronics schematics site. I'd like to pay $5 or less a month, and I can offer to share the ad space on the archive pages of http://schematicsforfree.mattsoft.net the site got almost 8000 uniqu visitors last month. I'm doing a lot of people a favor by hosting the files, but my company can't afford it anymore. I don't want the site to go down. if someone would be willing to work out a deal with me, I can host the main part of the site, and maybe also put a forum up.

all the files are public domain and are 100% legal. the archive uses a bandwidth limiting script I wrote myself. the site used $25gb bandwidth last month. I only need some kind of subdomain, ftp access, and 1 mysql database.

Last edited:
"offer to share the web space on the archive pages"... does that mean letting us put a banner there?

If yes,
5gb space
50gb bandwidth
$5/month

ewhost said:
"offer to share the web space on the archive pages"... does that mean letting us put a banner there?

If yes,
5gb space
50gb bandwidth
$5/month

oops, sorry, I ment ad space, not web space. sounds good to me, but could we make it 3gb space and 30gb bandwidth for $3 a month plus ad space maybe? I don't make any money off the site. it's more of a donation to the electronics community. we are also thinking about charging a subscription fee for unlimited downloads to help pay for hosting. I'll give you half of whatever the site makes from that if we do it.

mattsoft said:
oops, sorry, I ment ad space, not web space. sounds good to me, but could we make it 3gb space and 30gb bandwidth for $3 a month plus ad space maybe? I don't make any money off the site. it's more of a donation to the electronics community. we are also thinking about charging a subscription fee for unlimited downloads to help pay for hosting. I'll give you half of whatever the site makes from that if we do it.

If he doesn't do that, then you get it from me.

3 gb space
30 gb bandwidth
ad space

$3.00 a month

if you're interested, e-mail me at hosting@cawunited.com or on AIM at Boss1331

I think I can offer you a deal for this:

5GB diskspace
35GB bandwidth
$3.50/month with an ad banner.

Do you want to try our servers? Just click here to signup for a 7-day FREE trial!
No obligations, no payments, absolutely free testing...

This is a custom package, if you're interested please contact us.

More info here: http://www.pixelhosting.net/plans.php

Server Status: here.
If you have any more questions feel free to contact us!

Kind Regards,
S. Van Baelen
PixelHosting

mattsoft said:

In that case, 3gb space and 80gb bandwidth for $3/month will be fine.

Back