• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for 3 low cost hosting packages

JustWorth

Hi

Specs required for each package :

250- 500 MB webspace

8-10x Data transfer (2GB - 5GB range) per month

Cpanel hosting, at least 2 each addon/parked domains, 5 MySQL databases / email / ftp etc. etc.

Need help to transfer bought sites, currently hosted on a Plesk VPS with individual logins.

I am looking for reliable host(s) with at least 2 years track record, fast servers, should be able to provide uptime stats and speed test file / ip to ping.

Paypal payment, can pay in advance for established hosts. (Quarterly / 6 months)

Also open to link back / ad banner if that will help reduce the price, but not willing to compromise on the hosting quality.

I am NOT looking for a free host; rather looking for creative pricing from a reliable paid host, to the extent that it's mutually win-win.

Thanks, looking forward to your responses.

Running since march 2006 yet i am going to offer this:

WHM reseller package to control your 3 domains.
•Storage=2Gigs
•Transfer=20Gigs
•Price=$8.99 per month USD
5% discount for 6 months in advance=$51.24

Please Vist us at Got Canyons WebHosting Service
For More info to help you make a decsion.

Ping:72.232.43.18
speed test: Right Click save target as
uptime: Just started this new service
Please contact me via our contact page if interested since this is a special offer-> Contact Info Here

Hey there,
Check out PWRHost's Plans

Basic Plan:
1000 MB Space
35 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Accept PayPal
cPanel
Ruby on Rails
99.9% Uptime
$25 Yearly

Cheers,
Bryce

Hi,
Please check our website for further info regarding the variety of the web hosting packages we offer and of course, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or requests.

Good Luck!
A.

We can offer you our packages as below :

Plan Name: LSA1000
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 1000MB ( 1GB )
Bandwidth: 10000Mb ( 10G ) Monthly
Add On Domain : 3
Parked Domain : 3
Mailboxes: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
MYSQL Database: Unlimited
Control Panel: CPanel 10.0
24 x 7 LiveHelp / Support
Special Feature : All Linux Plan equip with : FANTASTICO (PHP Application Auto-Installer!)

We accept payment via : Credit Card, PayPal, E-Gold, MoneyBookers and MoneyGram

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

Monthly Price : $5.00 USD Per/Month

Thanks all who've replied so far, but looking for a smaller account / smaller price than most of the offers here. Not looking for reseller / WHM.

Willing to try DirectAdmin instead of Cpanel if that helps get a lower price.

well i can offer it for 3$ per month and one month free if yearly
u want lower?
if so tell custom requirements
i can get a lower prices for you
Thanks
-Jovial
-Xeonspace

Hi

Specs required for each package :

250- 500 MB webspace

8-10x Data transfer (2GB - 5GB range) per month

Cpanel hosting, at least 2 each addon/parked domains, 5 MySQL databases / email / ftp etc. etc.

Need help to transfer bought sites, currently hosted on a Plesk VPS with individual logins.

I am looking for reliable host(s) with at least 2 years track record, fast servers, should be able to provide uptime stats and speed test file / ip to ping.

Paypal payment, can pay in advance for established hosts. (Quarterly / 6 months)

Also open to link back / ad banner if that will help reduce the price, but not willing to compromise on the hosting quality.

I am NOT looking for a free host; rather looking for creative pricing from a reliable paid host, to the extent that it's mutually win-win.

Thanks, looking forward to your responses.

Our small businesses plan is just right for you!

It has 1 gig. I can divide it into 3 accounts if you need to but that will need to be done manualy so go ahead and go to our page go to http://www.mycpanelhost.com/hosting.php

Hi our mini package may suit at 250Mb disk space & 5Gb transfer @ $2.50/month Web-Spot.co.uk is the newest incarnation of our hosting section and has been running since 1999.

Please feel free to look over the package mentioned and decide for yourself. Orders taken are immediately setup and fully featured cPanel Pro accounts with all the usual extras.

For help moving accounts simply raise a support ticket with us and we will do our best to help.

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Starter Plan. We have been online for almost two years now and have an excellent uptime! You can view our uptime and reviews at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html.

Starter
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts
25 mySQL Databases
25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
cPanel and Fantastico
BUY NOW for only $2.90 USD/month

If you want to reduce the price then simply refer us your friends! For every referral you make you will at the VERY LEAST receive one month free hosting of your current plan, but you can earn up to $50 USD/sale [depending on sign up's plan and amount paid in advance].

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more information or to order! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!

Thanks and regards,

Tang

well i can offer it for 3$ per month and one month free if yearly
u want lower?
if so tell custom requirements
i can get a lower prices for you
Thanks
-Jovial
-Xeonspace

No other custom requirements, just what I'd put there....

What is your max budget for all these packages?

I'd seen resellerzoom's budget package ($6.95 per month, 4GB / 60GB, WHM Cpanel)

However

- that has a lot more space and transfer than I need / require
and
- all domains land up on the same shared ip, so SEO interlinking has no value.

Thought I'd check for alternatives which might come in somewhat cheaper totally - 3 different packages / hosts, so will be on different ip's (probably different class A and not just different class C).

If there isn't a suitable alternative easily available, I'll just go ahead there and look for hosting exchange instead with others who have reseller accounts for personal use.

Thanks to all who've responded, am checking through the offers and will decide by the end of the week (Sunday 10th).

Interesting. So for your choice of SEO you desire a uniqure IP for each package.

In that case i can only offer my smallest package info is thus:

Kickstarter:
•Storage=3Gigs
•Transfer=30Gigs
•Price=$3.99 per month USD
Order here: http://www.host.gotcanyons.net/hosting/products.html
All Webhosting plans come with cPanel/Fantastico/cPanelPro/RVskins

Higher in price then the others,Yet i assure you there is a reason for this.

Owner/Operator
Got Canyons Webhosting Service

Refreshing to see someone requesting that knows what they need, hopefully you'll get more offers to increase your choice due to that :)

Shared Hosting:
http://www.maxiumhosting.com/hosting.html

250 MB webspace
3GB per month
Cpanel hosting
5 each addon/parked domains
5 MySQL databases / email / ftp etc. etc.

$2.95/month or $29.50/year

Maxium Hosting, LLC-- Domains Hosting, eCommerce Hosting and Domain Names and Web Design
support@maxiumhosting.com
http://www.maxiumhosting.com
1-888-530-2726
Reliable, Affordable, Irresistible
Yahoo!:- MaxiumLive

Hi,

Qoozz Webhosting can offer you 3 custom packages (500mb Space, 10GB Transfer each), whereby each will be placed on a different set of servers with a different unique IP for your SEO purposes, similar to what we have done to our existing clients too. You will be charged at $3/mth (Yearly discounts apply as with our other packages).

For uptime, speeds or reviews about us, you can view this thread:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2189249

If you're interested in this deal, do drop us a mail at support[at]qoozz.com or at our helpdesk (http://helpdesk.qoozz.com).

http://www.qoozz.com

Refreshing to see someone requesting that knows what they need, hopefully you'll get more offers to increase your choice due to that :)

Thanks. Not an expert yet, but learning... :)

Higher in price then the others,Yet i assure you there is a reason for this.

Owner/Operator
Got Canyons Webhosting Service

Would appreciate knowing the reason, if you're willing to share it - post or PM.

Back