• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking 4 good host for files + website

Spazzyman

i have 3 patches for a game [legal, dun wurry] - 36 mb total, each file is about 10-14.5 mb, so i was looking for a host with a high file size limit and plenty of space to host my files and my website. please reply if you know any or can help! thanks a lot for your time. ~ spazzy
[ current website: http://www.freewebs.com/jazz2 ]

Originally posted by Spazzyman
i have 3 patches for a game [legal, dun wurry] - 36 mb total, each file is about 10-14.5 mb, so i was looking for a host with a high file size limit and plenty of space to host my files and my website. please reply if you know any or can help! thanks a lot for your time. ~ spazzy
[ current website: http://www.freewebs.com/jazz2 ]

thats funny you have signed up @ hostingzone as jazz2?

LOL~ (ahha)

Hey, Spazzyman, try game hosts that are listed in this site.

I think your games can be fit in one of those(many provides 999MB).

i signed up for hostingZone, yes, but i dont really know how long it will be up [looking at the TOS] so? i did upload my website to there, but not my files yet

Don't bother with HostingZone - they don't accept many file types. I know for a fact they do not allow .wav. Oh well, what do you expect from an adless FWP?

Umm, Cracker how bout you let me answer that seeing as I am part of HostingZone.
First off .wav files ARE on the file list.
And if there is a missing filetype simply PM or email one of us and it will more than likely be added.

Cracker, please don't go telling others that we do not support .wav file, when in fact we do.

Wow, I guess you do support .wav's now after all. Now, I only wonder if you are good enough for me to take the time to push all 1026 files and 95 subdirectories of my site through your file manager uploader 5 files at a time.

<< EDIT >> Hmmm, it seems you can only have 10 folders in one account. Oh well, I guess I'm staying with Hosting Extreme, not that they have any problems - I just like trying out different free hosts, especially those that offer lots of space with no ads. << /EDIT >>

Last edited:
Back