• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lookin 4 a new host.... :(

Keyshawn

hey,

im just in need of a little help w\ hosting... my last one (angelfire) shut me down cause they claimed "violation of TOS" on my part - i still dunno how i did that :confused:

anyways im lookin for:
100% english host with:
* about 10-15 megs of webspace
* lots of bandwith (about a gig's worth or more if it exists)
* very few or NO ads !! (no pop-ups !, banners are okay)
* pretty reliable service !
* i dont need any special stuff like java, ssi, or cgi support, so i hope im not askin 4 too much...

check out my site @ www.themizzhouse.tk

Originally posted by Keyshawn
hey,

im just in need of a little help w\ hosting... my last one (angelfire) shut me down cause they claimed "violation of TOS" on my part - i still dunno how i did that :confused:

anyways im lookin for:
100% english host with:
* i dont need any special stuff like java, ssi, or cgi support, so i hope im not askin 4 too much...

hmm do you need ftp?

hey,

anyways im lookin for:
100% english host with:

Since you broke their ToS. What was your site on?

idiot,

i dont need ftp either (having it though would be a plus)

as for my site, it was about the internet in general and making puns at AOL and other b*sterds. it also had some stuff about music creation, video games, and emulation (but i had no roms on there)
as for illegallness, i didnt have anything illegal except for some links to emulation sites...

any hosts out there ???

idiot,

i dont need ftp either (having it though would be a plus)

as for my site, it was about the internet in general and making puns at AOL and other b*sterds. it also had some stuff about music creation, video games, and emulation (but i had no roms on there)
as for illegallness, i didnt have anything illegal except for some links to emulation sites...

any hosts out there ???

get rid of those links & i`ll host ya ;)
no ftp though :(

Originally posted by Nintendo Statio
When people try to go to your host you're given a 404 error... hmmm... i wonder why?
Maybe featureprice closed it down, so much for all the promises :rolleyes:

netfirms.

gig of transfer
25 megs space.
decent filesize limits.

ftp upload

1 banner (unless you are using frames)

fateback.com
60 megs of space.
never had a problem, but not sure how much transfer/month
no cgi

Originally posted by Jan

Maybe featureprice closed it down, so much for all the promises :rolleyes:

look Jan,as i told you before,coderdirect is NOT hosted by feature price,they just manage our domain/subdomain`s!

i`ve told you we`re not hosted by feature price so lets leave it at that before i get pissed :devious2:

Thats your problem! Emulation they probably say no emulation! A lot of hosts don't want their hostees to have anything to do with emulation. I don't blame them the copywright holders tend to be less than pleased about this type distribution. After all it takes a lot of work to program those games and profit margins aren't so great in the video game industry and then when a game becomes a million seller they the retailers tend to lower the price so your wholesale price goes down and sadly enough so does your profit margin. Sorry, I just don't think it's a great idea to get a rom instead of actually allowing the company to make a profit.

Last edited:
Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

look Jan,as i told you before,coderdirect is NOT hosted by feature price,they just manage our domain/subdomain`s!

i`ve told you we`re not hosted by feature price so lets leave it at that before i get pissed :devious2:

What happens when you get pissed? I'd like to see that happen :classic2:

Thats for obvious reasons. Jan asked you questions and never answerd them. I wonder why they flamed you :confused2

Back