• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lolz @ 9cy.net

EpidemiK

NLC
Hey, go to
http://www.9cy.net
You will see:

Advanced Plan:
Yourdomain.com OR
You.9cy.net
2 Gig's space
50 Gigs transfer
Ultra fast servers
10 MySQL accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
PHP
Perl
Webalizer stats
Unlimited FTP updates
$35/month
Order Now!

Now go to specials:
http://www.9cy.net/specials.phtml
You will see:

9CY Specials.
Advanced Plan
Yourdomain.com OR
You.9cy.net
1 Gig space
25 Gigs transfer
Ultra fast servers
10 MySQL accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
PHP
Perl
Webalizer stats
Unlimited FTP updates
$35/month
Order Now!

LOL!! The regular plan is better than the special! How interesting!
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I really don't get it, thats quite special, considering it is less than the regular plan.

I think they should offer lower plans, cause those plans are expensive.

What rule says that a special have to be better than a regular plan! Special means special ...or not their common....not better that every other plan! I think so!

Actually I wouldn't mind knowing why 9cy.net "succ" Have you ever been a client? Could you be a little more clear on what area of the hosting wasn't so good. It would be quite helpfull since I don't belive your a member and therefore could not make a comment.

I had an account with 9cy for ONE day. They deleted my account without warning. I don't even think they looked at it. :(
I followed their rules to the letter regarding content and I had a small html file. They didn't care - the bastards!

That is not the way to treat a potential "paying" customer. I would not trust my sites to them. Not with their track record. Check out their forums. There are similar horror stories in the forums - IF the posts have not been deleted.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sannie
I had an account with 9cy for ONE day. They deleted my account without warning. I don't even think they looked at it. :(
I followed their rules to the letter regarding content and I had a small html file. They didn't care - the bastards!

That is not the way to treat a potential "paying" customer. I would not trust my sites to them. Not with their track record. Check out their forums. There are similar horror stories in the forums - IF the posts have not been deleted.
:rolleyes:
did u at least get a refund?

Originally posted by Epidemic

did u at least get a refund?

No it was a "free" account. But they had plans to go "pay" and they were marketing their pay services. So they should be more tactful if they want people to pay. They have pissed off a lot of potential customers. As I said, I would not trust them with my sites. Their "support" must SUCC. :crysad:

No it was a "free" account. But they had plans to go "pay" and they were marketing their pay services. So they should be more tactful if they want people to pay. They have pissed off a lot of potential customers. As I said, I would not trust them with my sites. Their "support" must SUCC. :crysad:

Umm...you can't expect anything for free in this world.

Yeah I think we should all dis-regard that complaint I have not heard bad things yet about them. People expect to much for free.

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Yeah I think we should all dis-regard that complaint I have not heard bad things yet about them. People expect to much for free.

Hey Nerd, I was going to disregard your stupid post but I decided to answer to say that I climbed the mountain because it was there OK?

THEY OFFERED THE FREE SERVICE. I should not expect my site to be deleted without a e-mail or warning. That is not good PR. I would not go with 9cy if they offered a lifetime contract.
:(

Hey Nerd, I was going to disregard your stupid post but I decided to answer to say that I climbed the mountain because it was there OK?

THEY OFFERED THE FREE SERVICE. I should not expect my site to be deleted without a e-mail or warning. That is not good PR. I would not go with 9cy if they offered a lifetime contract.
:(
I don't think you know very much about hosting, free is free, when someone is giving you something for free, especially hosting, they have no obligations to support you otherwise they are losing money. That was not a stupid post it was a logical post you are saying a good host is bad because your free service was not great. Well tough I bet if you paid them your account will not be deleted and you would have no problems. Now I am not gonna argue with you I THINK we will all agree on what I am saying but don't say bad stuff about a host you don't know about. Or if you don't know for a fact they are bad. And having a free account does not count

I agree with what's been said. Free is free. Don't expect anything out of it. I bet most hosts that you try will delete your account. At least that's from my experiences. Never trust a free host.

As for 9cy.net, I'm quite happy with my account (you can take a look in my sig). I do agree that it is strange that the special plan is cheaper than the regular.

I agree with guitarnerd.
You shouldn't even be complaining about a free host. No one should... :eek:
You get what you pay for.

Back