• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lol..i was playing GTA3 and.....

then i ran out of the car cause it was on fire and it blew all of the swat guys up lol..then i stole thier gun :chinese2:

Originally posted by Coolin
General discussions should have a limit on stupidity.

That's true, but then so should most of the forums, but that don't stop people asking the same questions week after week....

who hasnt stole swats vehicles???my four year old son loves the fire trucks and the tractors. and once in a while he gets the buses

yeah and we get the tanks on the pc version the cheat is giveusatank and a tank drops from the sky watch out or it may fall on ya. when cops run in to the tank they instantly blow up.

Originally posted by triad web host
who hasnt stole swats vehicles???my four year old son loves the fire trucks and the tractors. and once in a while he gets the buses
getting your son off to a good start I see...:biggrin2:

Originally posted by triad web host

You let your four year old son play gta3? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Toefur

You let your four year old son play gta3? :eek: :eek: :eek:
GTA3 Teaches very valuable ife skills, like hitting old women with a bat, killing them, and taking their money.

Back