• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

loking for a shell acount

Eggdrops are bad, mmmmmmkay...

Mayor security risk, very unwise to allow them, not unless you have the server secured better than Fort Knox, which usually comes at great financial cost.

Last edited:
when i trying to register there they aksing me a lot of questions
and i dont now what to wright .
can enyone help me and say all answers

Originally posted by alexnguyen
Running IRC is grounds for termination from most services, free or not.

well some free/paid shell hostings do allow such features. you gotta check out their services first

Originally posted by pauliakas
to snoopdog the anwsers ir not good
i finke there is a mistake some whrer :(
everything is correct. It's just they randomize the questions and the answers, so each time they are in a different place.
I could create an account for you. People who need an account at hut.ru, ask me, it will be no problem for me.
I need your email adress, page title, domain name(blahblah.hut.ru)
and site description.

Originally posted by snoopdog

everything is correct. It's just they randomize the questions and the answers, so each time they are in a different place.
I could create an account for you. People who need an account at hut.ru, ask me, it will be no problem for me.
I need your email adress, page title, domain name(blahblah.hut.ru)
and site description.

So if you can register me :)
email: kodis@delfi.lt
page title : Pauliako HP
Domain name: pauliakas.hut.ru
site discriptions : wrigth enyfing its not important

fanks

i just signed up for your account, so all you have to do is wait. They said that it will be activated in 2-3 hours, and you will receive an email in the next 4 hours. Any more questions, i'm here.;)

can you make me an account so i can test this host
Email: southparkgamer@bigpond.com
Page Title : Moonman's Stuff
Domain Name: moonmanstuff.hut.ru
Site Description : Just put in anything. Like personal site with pictures of my dogs.

Originally posted by snoopdog
i just signed up for your account, so all you have to do is wait. They said that it will be activated in 2-3 hours, and you will receive an email in the next 4 hours. Any more questions, i'm here.;)

fanks very much
i'v got e-mail from them :)

Back