• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Logo / Banner Designer Request

peace_hope

Hey everyone,

I am currently looking for more graphics designers to work with my company Paradise Designs. We will work with you on a per item basis, when you want a project we can give you something to do, and when you are too busy to do anything, you can take time off and do whatever you need. The only thing that we require is that you try to promote the Paradise Designs name and website: www.AParadiseWeb.com

We do a lot of custom work on our site so when we are bogged down with work it is nice to have some other people to help out. You will become part of the Paradise Design team, and get an official tag and member status in our forums when we finish them for release.

Please NOTE: All work that you do for us will be payed. We will pay you via paypal for the agreed upon price. All work will be listed on our site portfolio as work done by the Paradise Designs team of Graphics and Web Designers.

If you are interested or know of anyone interested you can contact me by pming me here, or any of my other options below my name. Including:

AIM: AParadiseWeb
MSN: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com
YIM: AParadiseWeb
E-Mail: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com

Below I have listed 1 project that you can do to make it into our designing team. We will pay $10.00 through paypal to your noted paypal account upon completion of the project. Please contact me for submission of your work. I will post here and edit this post when this project has been completed and is no longer available. As new entrance projects arise I will post them, so another person can get in. You can also get in by showing us some of your work and letting us know how we can contact you through some type of instant messenger program. We will then talk about your acceptance.

The Project:

Here is the current Logo Design:
celebrate_logo.png

What needs to be done:
  • Needs to have the shooting star theme to it
  • Needs to have the words: "Celebrate WLS" on it
  • Need the following Sizes:
    *200 px wide x 120 px tall
    *275 px wide x 165 px tall
    *410 px wide x 256 px tall

All of the different sizes are going to have the same logo just scaled a little bit bigger or smaller.

I will post in this thread when the I have elected the person for this project. I will pay $10.00 via paypal to whom ever completes this project.

If you are not interested in joining the Paradise Designing Team, but just want to do this for the money, that is perfectly fine, as long as I get your aim, msn, icq, or yahoo to let you know about our future projects for you to either reject or accept them.

Sincerely,

~Alexander

This project has been completed. If you are interested in joining our team. Please contact me, and I can set-up another project to test your skills and see your work. We are still looking for prime time graphics designers to work when we have overloads.

Thanks,

~Alex

hey weird i alredy have u on my aim im veggie1232 on aim aswell on this i would like to join but you are never signed on :(

Back