• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Login script

ViEtGuRL

I need a login script that is NOT javascript that I can point to with a form on my site. I already have the "login/pass" fields on my website, and I just want to be able to point these at some script or something for people to log in. I looked at a lot of the CGI scripts available out there on the web, but they all require that hte person go to a .cgi file...........that doesn't work for me.....need it so that the person goes to a .html file. Sorry if this doesn't make sense...it's 12:30 AM for me and I'm about to fall asleep.

the form has to go to a .cgi file or something like that if you want things checked. if it went to .html you only have JavaScript/VB script.

the .cgi can return a html page no problem or redirect to one

Can't you just take the form the .cgi file generates, and then put it on your .html page?

I found a *.pl file (that didn't work...)...that should have let me do that...but it didn't work. I just need to find a free script somewhere on the web ASAP...

Back