• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

List of human (DUH) names!!!

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
I just need a website/page with a list of names! Preferably ones well... you know, ENGLISH ones. I mean the countries that speak english. Your know... Daniel... Michael... Sandy... Sally... Harold... James... Jared... Brett....

Aren't English people of "Germanic" roots as well...Anglo Saxxons...anglophone...?

Anyways...Daniel is common, "normal", name, so the roots don't matter...

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Aren't English people of "Germanic" roots as well...Anglo Saxxons...anglophone...?

Anyways...Daniel is common, "normal", name, so the roots don't matter...

Well most of English derived from Germanic roots(Scandinavian, Anglosaxons, etc), the rest came from Latin and Greek origin.

If I could, I'd get rid of any references of any of those new-age hippie names that are out there now. I feel sorry for the kids with these names (names like Charity, Madison, Portia, etc, etc), cause their parents are clearly granola eating crack fiends.

Some women and her daughter came in to my work and bought some stuff, and as they were leaving, the mother said "OK, come along now Madison," and as soon as I heard the name, I literally shuddered. The women game a look like I was crazy, but I'm gonna be the one giving my kids a normal name. It'd be good for my children to know how to fight, but I'm not going to do anything where they'd need a reason to have to defend themselves.

Oh and about Trunks uh...becoming a parent, uh, perhaps he's writing a book, short story or other report with names of people in it? :p I personally wouldn't ask on a forum for URLs but that's because my mother is a name expert so...

Back