• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Limited Time Free Hosting Provided by Crissic Solutions

Skylar

Welcome to Life
NLC
For a limited Time, Crissic Solutions is providing FREE Hosting! These accounts are good for as long as you wish to use them!
Shared Hosting:
Disk Space: 100mb
Bandwidth: 1gb
Availability: Only 10 free hosting accounts will be made, and must be verified as to what they will be used for.

Reseller Hosting:
Disk Space 750mb
Bandwidth: 2gb
Availability: Only 10 reseller accounts will be made, and must be verified as to what they will be used for.

Whats included:
cPanel11, MySQL5/PHP5, Ruby on Rails, Fantastico deLuxe, Roundcube Webmail, RVSKins, RVSiteBuilder PRO, and more!

Why?
Crissic Solutions is offering the small amount of free hosting in the aid to get our name out there even more, and to show that our customer service and hosting solutions are top notch.

Like what you see but need more? Please view our Payed Shared Plans or our Payed Reseller Plans

Interested in this free offer? Please PM me the following.
Name(first and last):
Email:
Website Description:
Which Hosting Package?
Do you agree to our TOS?

YOU MUST ABIDE BY OUR TOS

Last edited:
Trust me, this host is really good. I'm a customer of this host for almost 6 months and I love the speed/server specs.

Two Shared Hosting Accounts have been given away already. 8 Remain for Shared Hosting, 10 remain for reseller Hosting

Sorry about the delays I have been away for a while and all new accounts will be created tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Skylar

Back