• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LIMITED - Special Thanksgiving offer

akashik

Happy Thanksgiving!

akashik.net is a privately owned and funded web hosting business. Running at profit since inception we continue to build strong growth and maintain high customer retention levels over the past four years though careful planning and high levels of customer service.

akashik.net houses our servers in the 'enterprise-class' data center of Peak10 in Jacksonville, Florida. The multi-redundant network provides peak performance at all times, with no single point of failure.

For Thanksgiving we're offering the following special:

Disk Space - 500
Data Transfer - 12 gigabytes
Subdomains - 10
E-mail Addresses - 100
MySQL Databases - 10
Price - $10 per month
No contracts, No setup fees, No penalties.

along with our iron-clad 30 Money Back Offer if you're not totally satisfied.

Full feature list can be found here:
http://www.akashik.net/special_thanksgiving.html

Our servers are fully managed and maintained by professional administrators, and our support is friendly and personal.

If you're looking for a new web host we hope you'll give us a try. We look forward to having you with us.

Hi Jan,

Thanks. There's quite a few forums I'm looking back at lately now I have the time again - busy times. I'd forgotten you control traffic over here. :)

Wow, 10.5 k posts. Even my best postcount elsewhere still leaves me 3k behind and I signed up here seven month before you!

Back