• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Limited space! Check this offer out before it's gone!

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Hello,

I am a representative from Circleshosting.com as well as a part owner. We here at circleshosting.com are offering 10 people a chance to test our companies server and get free hosting with anything you need. You ask what is the deal? The deal is you get a certain amount of space, bandwidth, etc. that you need to test our server.

What's the catch?
The Catch is you need to tell me how you liked it, if you like it enough you can go reccomend the hosting to other people. After the trial is over you can still keep your account, I'll just downgrade the space to 2 gb space and 50 gb
bandwidth /month. You need to tell me what you want (Please be reasonable with the stuff you request). First ten qualified people will get it. You just need to post what you want, if the stuff you requested isn't outrageous you'll get it :). Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Sure thing... I'm just going to go play a game of cs now, when i get back I'll set your account up, pm me your email you want to use so I can send you the info.

Thanks

stuffradio said:
Sure thing... I'm just going to go play a game of cs now, when i get back I'll set your account up, pm me your email you want to use so I can send you the info.

Thanks
Say what? You are a host and put a game of CS ahead of your *possible* clients? *Jan strikes another host off her list. :devious2:

Jan said:
Say what? You are a host and put a game of CS ahead of your *possible* clients? *Jan strikes another host off her list. :devious2:
hehe. i love jan. shes so funny. <3

Well you can't..........you lost me and probably 100s of clients by stating what your priorities are. A suggestion to you, if you aren't serious about making web hosting a "career", then get out now before too many have to suffer outages because you still want to play games.

Back