• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Limit time offer - Free 500MB Cpanel Hosting

If you don't get your account information wilth all login details, then we are sorry but your account was not approved.

But, make sure you don't have the email on your spam folder.

Best Regards,

I was approved for the Zenaps hosting offer about 2 days after I filled out my account information. I haven't used it much, but am very impressed with all of the options and features offered. If all goes well, I may upgrade to a paid domain plan.

Thanks Zenaps !!

Ruleit Hosting (http://www.ruleithosting.co.uk) would like to announce the acquisition of the Zenaps (http://www.zenaps.com).

Ruleit Hosting has been around since July 2003 and has great ambitions. The main aim of the business is to provide affordable web hosting and domain names to small businesses and individual’s. As you may of realised Ruleit Hosting, is a British based company, in fact it is probably one of only a few web hosts based out of Wales in the UK.

Many of you have signup for the free hosting account offered at the beginning of this thread. I regret to inform, that the offer was for limited time and for only 100 accounts. Currently 230+ accounts have been accepted and we have 670+ are yet to be processed. Unfortunatly the 650+ unprocessed accounts will not receive a free hosting account at this time. Please look out for further free account offerings from us.

For those of you we have been accepted, you should receive an email, telling you of the takeover and informing you of whats to come in the future. For the rest of you here's a brief summary...
  • Please submit all support enquiries to support@ruleithosting.co.uk
  • Please submit all billing/sales enquiries to sales@ruleithosting.co.uk
  • A new support site is being created for both Ruleit Hosting & Zenaps Customers. (Estimated Completion: Mid/Late-March)
  • You will be transfered from Zenaps billing system to Ruleit Hosting's Billing System so we can better manage you account. (Estimated Completion: Mid-April)

Thanks

If you would like more information please contact gareth@ruleithosting.co.uk

It has been going strong even through the take over. But, today I can't login to cPanel, my site is still up and FTP also works, but no cPanel access. Please, zenaps let us know what is happening and what will happen to the folks who signed up for the free offer. Thanks.

Back