• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Lifetime Reseller]

Aregyle

I am looking for a stable host that can offer me the following deal at a lifetime rate. No monthly/yearly payments. I don't have time to be hassled with paying in increments. I will be going to a Senior Military College and will not have time to play around with prices.

Reseller Host
3GB HDD Space
150GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
I will provide a link back to your site.
Fast, Stable, and reliable. I can't have my host closing down on me.

Thank you and happy New Years!

I can more than happily offer you a good rate on a custom plan if you wished to pay for one or two year terms, but I can't make any lifetime guarantees. If you are willing to pay a small amount over a long payment term for a plan with those specifications, then i'll be more than happy to come to an agreement with you. You can run payments through my company using a PayPal subscription if you request it, meaning that any payments would be automated.

If you want to get a custom plan with specific payment terms set up with us (up to two years), then please contact us using the relevant address listed on the following page:-

http://cactusinternet.com/about/contact/

only provide a link back to their site? OMG what profit will they get? ^_^

You did read his request right, right? All the payments stuff? About this topic being posted on paid hosting requests? I'm guessing the linkback is an extra.

Hello Aregyle,

Are you requesting a reseller account that you only pay for once, then can use for a lifetime? I strongly suggest you find a host on a monthly or annual basis rather than a lifetime basis.

Also, did you have a price range in mind?

I think the best plan if you pay annually / pay in advance. Never saw anything about a one time payment for lifetime hosting, unless you are looking for something like Free Hosting.

Well.. I could host you.. but like others, I can't really quote you a 'lifetime' rate since that is really not practical.

Anyone who says they can offer you a 'lifetime' rate are probably messing around with you.

If you would prefer a sweet deal on a yearly rate, feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll work out the price for your requested features.

I suppose that is free web hosting request if you want to leave link back. I suppose that you need to play around different paid web hosting solutions and then if you are interested in prices leave the link back as some kind of "Thank you"

I can understand that some people/businesses would rather have there hosting as a one time cost so they do not have to budget for it each month. I would like to make you a geniune offer:

WHM Reseller
3GB HDD Space
150GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
£15.99/month

OR

£9,979.99 (about $13,000US) one off fee for genuine lifetime usage, you will never be rebilled and your account will never expire, we do not need a link back.

This would be a sustainable (for us the host) non-oversold account and you so you could use every last MB of bandwidth and disk space every month for life. If you would like to sign up to a lifetime account, to save yourself the inconvenience of the reccuring payments, please email higley123@aol.com and I can invoice you and setup your lifetime account within 24 hours.

I look forward to working with your business.

Kindest Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

Last edited:
Well
this cant be happening
Anyone can offer you a lifetime reseller and close your accounts after 1 month or more
You can try e-bay
but nothing guarnteed there !!
good luck
P.S. you can find reseller for 2 years
that might be reliable

Hey there!

ImpliHosting can provide you with your needed service!

+ Starter Plan
+ 24GB Disk Space
+ 250GB Bandwidth
+ Monthly Price: £12.99

+ More Information..

We hope you choose the best host to help you within your services!

Thanks,

The ImpliHosting, Sales Team!

Would you be interested in paying yearly instead of monthly? If you would be interested in paying yearly, please take a look at our reseller plans.

Our reseller plans are here: http://jshosts.com/reseller.html

If you would like a custom plan, just let me know and I'll work something out so you pay yearly.

Well, given that the OP's last time here was at the time he made his post, i don't think it will come back soon.... o.o

Like I said, I am going to a Senior Military College. Therefore I have been unable to make it back here due to exams, physical training, ROTC training, parades, dances, more physical training, and room inspections. Not to mention the hazing. So please, excuse my absence. :tired2:

I can make some exceptions. Second semester should be little easier to handle. I am willing to pay quarterly/bi-annually. Please post offers. I am in no rush, so take your time. :)

6GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
Monthly Price £10.00
Quarterly Price £30.00
Bi-Annual Price £50.00
Annual Price £95.00
Account Limit Unlimited

We can offer you this product for a maximum of two years. Contact us to get a price support@namedhosting.com

Thanks for the update. Seeing as you're willing to pay quaterly or bi-annually, then I am recommending the package below.

ResellerClassic
12Gb Disk Space
160Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
WHM/cPanel 11
+ 3 IP Addresses
$50 Quarterly | $96 Semi-Annually | $180 Annually
More Information/Order Now

I'd love to see you online with us some time soon, but if you have any questions or would like a custom solution, then please feel free to send our sales department an email and we can see what we can do. Our sales department can be contacted at sales [AT] cactusinternet.com

Kind Regards,

Back