• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lifelesspeople.com - Reliable free hosting

Trel

Zen
NLC
The staff of Lifelesspeople.com is happy to offer the follow to all memebers of Freewebspace.net!

50 MB of storage
1 GB of data transfer
PHP/Perl/SSI/MySQL/PostgreSQL
Raw log access
and more!

How to apply and be accepted: *read this carefully*

1) Read our Terms of Use, http://www.lifelesspeople.com/terms carefully and make sure your site doesn't violate any of our rules.

2) Visit http://www.lifelesspeople.com/forum and click on "hosting requests".

3) Read the accouncement titled: "Rules and guide to acceptable hosting request"

4) Start a new thread with the proper format and we will review it shortly.

Hope this helps all of you looking for a host! Also we've been open under two brands since May of 2000. We're certainly not closing up shop like the rest you've been hearing about lately. :D

Yes nothing in that policy has changed.

We do not accept signups from China, Korea, Vietnam or Taiwan.

Also we don't allow any languages other then Western European languages.

Sorry. :(

but banding not the final measure.

you can add english site only or no non-english to TOS.

and check and review their site .
;)

Antonio..

I'm not going to debate my policy. Those points may not be 100% valid but, they do hold true to some extent.

As for my banning of China's IPs.. It was a necessary measure to keep the signups to my forum down, as non-English speaking people from China tried to signup at my site. Which clearly does not allow Asian languages.

Its not something I enjoyed doing, it was just necessary.

sorry for that

i visit your forum with proxy

but i still can't register ,it always say "Sorry, but this username has already been taken.",you have banded proxy user?

No.. stupid error on my part.

I deleted the anonymous user from my forum so it broke signups.

Heh, got to love that.

Its repaired now, feel free to signup. We don't ban proxy users. (On the forum at least.)

Last edited:
Back