• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Less than 8 hours until...dunnn dunnn, dun dun dun dun dunnn

niv

striking reality
NLC
That's right, the winning city for the 2012 games is to be announced at 11:43 GST...I better go to sleep so I can wake up for this :p

Go NYC2012! :biggrin2:

Oh, and if you haven't seen the ads, here's one of the nice ones:
www.nyc2012.com/media/hi/qt/bugler_60.mov

Last edited:
You guys are considered a long shot, but I'm going for you guys because it means the games are going to be in a time zone where I don't have to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch them.

Meh if only I could pop over to the Esplanade... Just a pity security is too tight... so close yet so far.

Anyway, London 2012 :p

First round voting will be underway in a few minutes...they're doing a test vote using famous painters...har har :p

EDIT: The winner was DaVinci :p

Last edited:
Second round:
Oh well, NYC2012 got eliminated... :(
Stupid old IOC farts :rolleyes:

Madrid eliminated in the 3rd round...go London 2012! :jump:
5 hours behind is better than 6 :p

My prediction was right, I told ya.

They took the opportunity to advertise Singapore as well, heh.

LONDON HAS SET UP US THE BOMB! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Hmmm.. will I be watching Wimbledon or the Olympics in 2012...

I'm glad NY got eliminated.

That's what you get for playing the sympathy card.

Er, no offense Mahoro.

Last edited:
Blank Verse said:
You guys are considered a long shot, but I'm going for you guys because it means the games are going to be in a time zone where I don't have to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch them.

I love watching the world cup soccer games at 3 or 4am and ending up drunk by 8am. I wonder where the mtn biking is going to be in england.

I'd wake up at any time of the day or night for men's gymnastics or synchronised swimming. ;)

And I'm wondering the same as you about mtn biking 7trax. I'm sure they'll come up with something... there's lots of countryside.

The mountain biking will be held in France :p

7trax, I agree with you, but that's soccer. And the World Cup is a completely different beat than the Olympics, just based on the fans and the fan culture. Which is why next year is going to rule :p

Back