• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Less Than $15 a Year

33kaps

I need a host urgently, bcos i have to go on holiday 2moro, and i need to reupload my site, i was using that jc-host before, but i must say that host is...... :eek:

well all i need it around 500mb space and about 30gb bandwith, and i can pay immediately through paypal...
as i have to go on holiday 2moro i have to get it all done 2nite...so i would prefer a subdomain or an ip address, because it will otherwise take around 24 - 48 hours for the hosting to propogate with my domain, il just use my current domain as a url forward...

well.hope to hear soon :biggrin2:

also i need instant setup... :confused4

Last edited:
500 mb & 30 gb less than 15$/year?? it's a joke???

maybe somewhere present such crazy things :)) but i'm don't know where :)) anyone? :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Reply to post below:

Just slightly concerned, and I realise it's imperative you find hosting tonight.

For what you need, most hosting plans are going to start at least $6-7 per month... depending of course.

Perhaps you would consider contributing the whole of your funds now, then reviewing your budget and so forth once you return?

It's hard, and that's understandable...

Good luck with your searches,
Have a good night.

Last edited:
re

hmmm ok...i can go up to $20
if 500mb is too much.... 300mb is ok...but i need about 20 - 30gb bandwidth
:confused4 but i need de hosting asap, so i can get ma site running agen...

I think i have your hosting-plan

Hi i am admin at www.xplosivhost.com

i can give you:
400MB
20gb bandwidth
cpanel
Shell Access: yes
Max Ftp Accounts: 10 update to unlimited for just +3$month
Max Email Accounts: 100 update to unlimited for just +2$month
Max Email Lists: unlimited
Max SQL Databases: 25 update to unlimited for just +4$month
Max Sub Domains: unlimited