• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

learn to be a l33t h4x0r in CS!

Is that your friends? :biggrin2:

BTW why have you changed name? I can't pronounce it! :crysad: :crysad: :crysad:

god no I don't know these people and don't want to, they kind of got waaay into counterstrike...pronounce name neg.one as simply neg and then the number one

Err....I can't even find the game COunter-Strike around here. All the good first person shooters are still not availible here.

Originally posted by Daniel
Err....I can't even find the game COunter-Strike around here. All the good first person shooters are still not availible here.

Quebec only has French stuff? Does it have to be translated first?

"Feu dans le trou!"

:D :D

Originally posted by Daniel
what?! you live in canada right? cs is mostly played throughout canada, usa, uk, aussie, and some areas around europe those are where cs is mostly played...also you can just download it if you have halflife
Where did you find my videos?!!?!?!
please tell me you're kidding

How'z b00t I take out my Deagle and start w00ping 'dem Hax0r's? EH? EH? Or AWP'EM! I Awped a person from three inches on the screen before, it was nasty, he was on that cs_assault roof, I walked slowly, he didn't hear, I shot him and he flew down, it was nasty shiz.

I get 100+ kills a game, I beat Hax0rs, don't screw with the $amurai's of CS, it's not fun!! :must play game: N00b hunting season, and I'ma hankerin' for some n00b spankerin'!

Originally posted by Canuckkev

Quebec only has French stuff? Does it have to be translated first?

"Feu dans le trou!"

:D :D

Nope. it has both english and french stuff..I could get my hands on Half-Life.

I already have enough games, soon I'll have to be awake 24/7 in order to do my homework :(

I actually know the guys who made this video... those guns? They shoot air bullets. They play in a leauge where you can play in the woods... oh yeah, and he said that bunnyhopping in those suits was really hard because the suits were heavy...

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO I find that more entertaing than those cs toons because its actual people who make fools of themselves which is kinda funny

Back