• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Learn how to spell!!!

that site's webmaster chats too much on the Internet.
He also thinks he's the fastest typer.

LOL:D

Originally posted by Phyxisus
A prof. site and all that and look at the spelling
http://www.optic5.net/hosting.html

Can i firstly say no i'm not the best speelllleeer in the world no!

1) I didn't ask for your opinion on my spelling
2) Why? Have you really nothing better to do?
3) Does it turn you on or something sick? like that?

Do u get a kick outta burning peoples business and livleyhoods?

No i'm not a kid in 4th grade level!

U can ring me anytime to discus this further!

http://www.optic5.net/contact.html

1) I was looking through web hosting sites for a reseller plan for my new reseller... bad spelling isn't a sign of professional-isim.

2) See above

3) No

4) No, you did it your self

5) Calls to and from australia are expensive

I'll phone you then... I wanna talk to the prick that thinks he can go around and slander peoples business....

but hey if you get a kick outta it then go for it.

na ile be right,,, i wasnt slandering your company... hopefully after this you would fix up the errors :|

Originally posted by Phyxisus
na ile be right,,, i wasnt slandering your company|

What do you call it then fixing me up with business i don't think so,

IN MY OPINION...

People in these forums and alot of people in WHT are so sad, a year ago forums were cool! people talking and disscussed things in a polite manner now all you see are posts slandering or calling
people,

fair enough if you were a client and I was not providing you support for examples sake but your a sad person who actually took the time to go out of there way and who just thought....... Well you didn't think that was the problem.

Your signatures a good idea why don't you start smoking? or just take a long walk of a short cliff, be imagnitive!

Last edited:
Optic5, by the way you act on these forums, I would guess your no older than 16(and immature at that). And no way in hell am I going to trust you with my money or my website. I think you ought to change your attitude.

It doesn't really matter how bad your spelling is, but please, make an effort and take people's criticism/comments/suggestions instead of bashing people.

Business men, like yourself, tend to act mature and professional.

to be honest with you daniel you have a very vaild point! :)

i'm acutally older but any how,

If you were in my position how would you take it if like 5 people were ripping your hard work and money!?

U wouldn't like it at all!

I'm not getting at you as you have a very valid point...

Originally posted by optic5
fair enough if you were a client and I was not providing you support for examples sake but your a sad person who actually took the time to go out of there way and who just thought....... Well you didn't think that was the problem.
In fairness to the thread starter, it was posted THREE days before you made your first post. How was he to know that you were a member and the owner of that particular website when you hadn't posted on the forums yet? :confused:

I mean u up most respect when i say.

It's not the point!

I know noone in this forums or anywere else for that matter would want there hard efforts what you have spent hours upon hours burned...

1) I front on potential clients...
2) to fellow webmasters...
3) Your in effect being humilitated!

I didn't ask for people to spell check my site and publicly announce the fact i'm a crap speller and unprofessional..

optic5, I see the point you are trying to make, and yes, if I were in your position, I too would be upset. But I think as the owner of the site and the business itself, I don't think you're taking the proper course of action to save face. I'm not saying you're attacking members, but you're "there's-no-way-I'm-at fault-here" attitude does not do anything to attract customers. Furthermore, like Daniel said, you do not portray the characteristics of a person I'd give my hard earned money to. Finally, customers do expect a degree of professionalism from people they're paying good money too, and while your site does look very professional, frequent spelling and grammatical errors can turn off potential clients. So instead of trying to make a point at a forum (from which I can only see is that you don't think forums are cool anymore), you may want to try and correct some of your errors instead.

I'm not attacking you by any means, in fact, I'm trying to help. The thread starter may not have been right by bringing this all to light, but the General Discussions forum here is for just that - General Discussions. Topics like this come up all the time, and in essence, it's free publicity for you if you can handle it properly.

I mean u up most respect when i say.

It's not the point!

I know noone in this forums or anywere else for that matter would want there hard efforts what you have spent hours upon hours burned...

1) I front on potential clients...
2) to fellow webmasters...
3) Your in effect being humilitated!

I didn't ask for people to spell check my site and publicly announce the fact i'm a crap speller and unprofessional..

And we didn't ask for you to get an attitude when your mistakes are pointed out. Oh well. :rolleyes:

You place yourself with the threat of crticism when you place your business in the public, especially when you don't proofread your work.

Have you ever criticized AOL, Microsoft, etc. etc for what you percieve as their mistakes? If so, you have no right to get angry when someone criticizes your website for a mistake. Hey, it is better than say "This webhost isn't good." publicity wise. If someone said that on the paid hosting forum, would you take offense to that to?

Professionalism is the key to business success, and you have not potrayed that on your website, nor on a personal level.

Oh wait. You didn't ask to be criticized. Fine. Just don't criticize me and say "mean" things about me because I don't want to be criticized. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
optic5, you should at least try to improve your website by removing those spelling mistakes instead of being angry. That will probably help your hosting business more.

would want there hard efforts what you have spent hours upon hours burned...
It is now over 8 hours since you discovered this thread and still the typos are there. You spent hours on the site, but can't spend 2 minutes fixing the errors once they have been pointed out :confused:

If you don't recognise which words are spelt incorrectly, PM me and I will let you know which ones to change :classic2:

Back