• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

layout issues in wordpress

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Over the past 24 hours, I been playing around with wordpress trying to find the best place to insert my adsense code.

The theme I am using, came with a header image, and I deleted that.

I installed one mod, but wasn't what I was looking for, so I deleted it.

Well now, when I visit the site (while not logged in), it is still displaying the header image, and the placement of the adsense code where the old mod put it, that I deleted.

I have tried a few times to delete the sites cache. I have used click and clean to deleted my internet's cache and cookies.

I have restarted my web browser, etc and it still shows it, when I visit the site (while not logged in).

Once I login, it all displays fine.

check scheduling of your page (post)

disable adblock

check if you hosting provider has php cookies enabled

if you are using a purchased theme, there should be a way to just not show the header. if there isnt, then create a child theme of it so that you dont mess up the original theme. then just use css to either not show the header or mod the template in the child theme. you can use a plugin for the adsense stuff. you are probably over-complicating the task at hand. dont stress, it is common when new to wordpress. if you need some more help, feel free to PM me

Back