• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Last Week to Order , before Prices are Hiked / Cpanel/Fantastico/RvSkins/RvSite .....

A1Owner

-=Host Commander=-
NLC
A1 Web Hosting Solutions has been operating for over 2 years with lots of praise from its customers : Read Reviews . We have decided that its time to raise our prices after having same price structure for like a year now. Please note prices for existing customers do not change for lifetime of their account, so ordering this week guarantees you a price lock for lifetime of your account.
Prices are going to be hiked or resources available for plans are going to be lowered. So order now.

For your ease here is what our customers have to say
For $1.55/mo and with rock solid stability and almost instant support, what more could you ask for? There were MANY times in which a1whs' crew of technical support and I had conversations over the weekend AND holidays! Now that is support! Something you barely see nowadays.

At the end of last year, I decided to move on and look at other web services (it never hurts to look), but after 3 weeks of looking and contacting different hosts, I decided that a1whs was the best choice for me.

I emailed customer support asking questions on a general topic, and to my surprise, they remembered me! 5/5 is definitely well deserved from this company, hands down!

A1WHS is probably one of if not the best and most affordable hosts out there right now

after hours of searching about 5 months i go i found A1WHS and its been great ever since

the owner is very fair, patient and hard working and deserves every customer he gets

And so on.......:p

We have just bought another server (AMD x2 5000+ , 4 Gigs Ram, 100mbps uplink) to offer proxy hosting only to those who are unable to afford at the early stages a VPS or dedicated server.

Various Shared Hosting Plans Offered are :

Starter Plan :
Space : 350 Mb
Transfer : 15 GB
Price : $1.55/Month

Personal Plan
Space : 2 Gb
Transfer : 25GB
Price : $4.35/Month

And our hottest selling package :
Bronze Plan :
Space : 12 Gb
Transfer : 110GB
Price: 17.95/Month

Proxy Hosting Plans Available :

Proxy Lite

500 MB Space
50 Gig Transfer
1 Mysql Datbases
Proxies Hosted : 1
Price : $2.99/Month
Order Now

Proxy X-Lite (hot selling package only few remain as we will not oversell nor undersell)

1000 MB Space
200 Gig Transfer
3 Mysql Datbases
Proxies Hosted : 5
Price : $11.99/Month
Order Now

We also provide Free Proxy Templates so check them out.

Reseller Plans available at :
Lite Reseller Plans

Dedicated Reseller Plans

So visit us now and check out whats available to you at a affordable prices.

We accept Paypal and CC

Website Link: a1whs.com/

Links:
Web Hosting Plans
Proxy Hosting
About Us
FAQ
Proxy Hosting FAQ
Contact Us

Few more reviews :)
Great hosting!
Since I am a rookie at webmastering I had many problems with configurations of my hosting account.
The admin/support at a1whs.com has been most helpful and together we solved all problems.

Also they got good prices :) I recommend this one strongly to others.
/ Marcus Westberg

Been a customer for over 3 months. Still going great, A+ support, download speeds have also dramatically increased. Making a lot of new improvements! Would recommend a1whs.com to friends and family.

Highly recommend their service.

Both our servers come with PHP 5 and Apache 2, MySql 5 upgrade is soon to be applied to server. For more questions just hit me up on yahoo or aim or via http://www.a1whs.com/support.php
:p

Last edited:
Back