• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Large Hosting

SLab

I am look for a hosting package.

I am currently with HostOnce :( Damn those fools :(((

I need someone that doesn't mind a high server load, will allow cgi-irc, and allows unlimited bandwidth (or at least 10GB)

I am looking for under $30 a year ?
Am I that stupid ?

I don't know of many hosts that allow CGI IRC scripts, try myacen.com

Originally posted by SLab
I am look for a hosting package.

I am currently with HostOnce :( Damn those fools :(((

I need someone that doesn't mind a high server load, will allow cgi-irc, and allows unlimited bandwidth (or at least 10GB)

I am looking for under $30 a year ?
Am I that stupid ? [/B]
I don't think you are stupid, however a decent server will run *at least* $1,000-$1,500, plus connection and all that's involved with it sitting in a data center, plus the rack fees/space (monthly). Not sure how much is 'high server load' but keep in mind that $30 doesn't exactly put much money for a host in the way of paying for this server you are utilizing. In other words, $30 per *month* is no where near enough to run a server load up, let alone $30 per *year*.

Shared hosting means you have to share it with others and that means one person can't hog the processor & ram.

Back