• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LARGE hosting offer to designers..

BryanAPH

I am offering a GIG or larger space on a very speedy UNIX Server to any designers who can design professional websites. This is needed A.S.A.P, if anyone wants to apply for this please message me via aim.

Screenname: BryanAPH

-Regards

Originally posted by BryanAPH
I am offering a GIG or larger space on a very speedy UNIX Server to any designers who can design professional websites. This is needed A.S.A.P, if anyone wants to apply for this please message me via aim.

Screenname: BryanAPH

-Regards

OK ... cool ... oh btw .. i'd just like to offer 100gb webspace with 1 terrabyte of data-transfer per month .. will full access to my windows directory .. thats about as likely as this offer. :devious2:

I don't have AIM. BryanAPH, can you send me a PM?

If you don't know how to send it, below my post has the word
"pm" on the pm picture. click it and you can private msg me.

i need some space

hi,
i am a student and do a lot of webdezine work. i could use some space and in turn i can dezine some websites for you (or we can work on something). here is a link to my school website:
My website

please email me asap so that i don't buy the space from somewhere.

thanks

trenzterra, can you show me a site you have designed? the other one is down for maintenance.. and for the guy that said this isnt likely, ask the people who have already recieved space..

trenzterra, can you show me a site you have designed? the other one is down for maintenance.. and for the guy that said this isnt likely, ask the people who have already recieved space..

Who me ? .... we'll it isn't likely .. but you may offer it ... its just that i know of no other person/company/site which does. but i'm interested if its for real.

Well, i think i didn't read "for designers" so i think no thanks, my web design sucks

Back