• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Large Bandwidth, 500mb+ in space

Brutis.net

I am currently being hosted by featureprice.com for $120 a year. I get 1gb space and basically everything I need. One problem with them........bandwidth sucks. I host freelance videos I create and once a new one is out and people start DLing it, the site goes down. Not a big site either, maybe no more than 10people would DL it a day. Really gets to me. I need a solid host, been around awhile, with a considerable amount of bandwidth and at least 500mb space. Good support is also needed, I can never contact featureprice for anything, might report them to the BBB. My 1yr term with them ends in a few months, so I need to switch. Any help is appreciated.

Well, if you need solid host, why dont you pay more and get a better host?

I can not stress this enough, you get what you pay for.

Of those three, your best choice would be enhanced host. I haven't heard much about the other two.

NTT/Verio Connection

We are currently setting up co-location at NTT/Verio.

You know you can trust in their performance.

By the time you need hosting we will have our servers set-up there.

Check us out at:
www.northwindwebhost.com

Silver Plan
350 MB of Storage Space
10 GB of Transfer/mo.
10 E-Mail Accounts
$7.95/mo.

Gold Plan
1000 MB of Storage Space
30 GB of Transfer/mo.
20 E-Mail Accounts
$14.95/mo.

Features on All Accounts
Unix Server w/Red Hat Linux 7.2 OS
Plesk™Client Control Panel!
No setup fees/hidden costs
No Contracts!
Webmail for Each Domain!
SMTP Server!
Unlimited Autoresponders!
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding (Aliases)!
Unlimited FTP Access!
Unlimited PHP4 and mySQL (Unix)
ASP (ASP for Perl Module)
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
128 SSL Server
CGI Scripting Support
Password Protected Directories
Graphical Website Stats For Each Domain
Spam Filters
Raw Access Logs
99.9% Uptime
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
APACHE Handlers
Customized Error Pages
Server Side PGP Encryption
File Manager
HotLink Protection
Whois & Trace route Utility
New Support Forum!!

Cheaper doesn't always mean better

Price is one of the least important facets of a web hosting agreement. The original post appears to already have a cheap host. I got the impression they were looking for a better host. Sorry if I wasted the original poster's time.

puzo, you have been with them, what? a month? hardly time enough to start singing their praises yet and/or telling another host that makes an offer, that they are cheaper. It kinda looks like you are on their payroll if you use tacky methods like that.

tacky? i just said they were cheaper, im not on their payroll, just a happy costumer, 1.5 months, great service (til now anyway), and also, im a costumer of theirs but dandan is trying to sell that package and i was just trying to recommend

Back