• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lara Strachan Web Site

the design is very nice.
and the site is very attractive.
i am viewing in 800x600 screen in firefox
drop down menus have some problem in displaying properly.

Looks quite good. Here's a suggestion for the "menu" buttons... make them behave better. Here, I'll even give you the secret to how I did it on my site...

It's all in adding text padding to the text.

Hi,

The design is nice, but on the Safari browser the menu items do not fir their boxes, and the gallery images break the layout- they come out of the right and bottom of their boxes.

I Love the layout, love the look, i couldnt find anything wrong except the links menu when it drops down in firefox doesnt work appropriately, and when viewing the gallery the selected image doesnt fit within the border lines.

Amazing site with attractive colours. One thing I noted was --for the Gallery drop down list the (Black & White Section ) White is almost not seen. Besides this the site is Great.

Cheers!
Lea.

the intro should be don away with, and the dont on the menu is dificult to read. the main text font is a little hard to see en certain areas, but besides that, the acual construction on the site is not to bad. great start. 6.5/10

Back