• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

l33tca...the story goes on

Mika

"We are gonna have to lower the Free Bandwidth Limit (FBL) until we get more paying users. It may be low now, but in a month's time the FBL could either increase or decrease depending on the ratio of paying users."

Sorry, but this makes no sense....why I or anyone should become a paying user, to get more data transfer, when I know that it's going to increase for the non paying users if some of us buy the service. Of course you'll say that it might go down too. But less than 100MB data transfer really sucks. I think they must find another way to get paying customers.

Yeah... 100mb transfer per month? Sites that host are very popular will die soon and pay huge amt. of $$ if they use this service... ;)

Paying L33T is like paying a drug addict thinking they would buy food... Let it L33t fall because it doesn't deserve to be up.

L33t really should move towards a selective sign-up process instead of accepting everybody who submits the form.

But since everybody at l33t doesn't know what they are doing, they won't and it will die.

l33t wasn't a bad host before (at least feature wise. speed sucked, and it had major downtime), but 100mb per month sucks...I had better luck with portland.

Back