• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KwiX - No Ads, 1.5 GB Space, 60GB Bandwidth, WHM/cPanel/DA Resellers/Shared

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
Welcome, over the couple of months when we've been hosting we've built up a massive community and it's growing rapidly. We have 478 members and we host over 250+ accounts! We try and offer security/reliability/support for free. All we require is you to join our forum and be included in the community. That's all. We have loads of feedback!

Chris Blood said:
KwiX Hosting is awesome! Easily my favorite host. They offer free hosting for just posting on their forums and posting is fun too! Their Shared hosting is great! The reseller is ok i have'nt tried it but they make you put ads and links on your site & hosted site with ther reseller. But their a great host 9/10.

Kenneth03 said:
I'm currently using KwiX-Host as my hosting provider and I liked their support very much. The support team are friendly as well as the forum members... Anyways, I have to let you know that I'm using their hosting because I liked their service so much. They have a 99% to 100% Server Uptime and we have a lot of things to learn with them.

In short, they're one of the best hosting provider's I've ever known.

Neo said:
I think its an excellent hosting website and also they have a good community :p which are all friendly and honest :p

also they provide free reseller hosting which is the one that i really need that's great because you cant find any reseller hosting that is free on the net just few...

kwix-host is a good hosting site... :p

Packages
We try and offer the widest range of packages on the net. We offer small ones, instant activation ones, shared and reseller. All the packages can come with cPanel/WHM/Direct Admin.

Shared

KX - 1
250 mb Space
4000mb Bandwidth
15 SQL Databases
cPanel/Direct Admin
Fantastico
20 Of Each Feature

10 Points Signup Fee
10 Points Monthly Fee

KX - 2
800mb Space
10000mb Bandwidth
40 SQL Databases
cPanel/Direct Admin
Fantastico
50 Of Each Feature

17 Points Signup Fee
25 Points Monthly Fee

KX - 3
1500mb Space
20000mb Bandwidth
80 SQL Databases
cPanel/Direct Admin
Fantastico
100 Of Each Feature

35 Points Signup Fee
20 Points Monthly Fee

Resellers

KX - 1
300mb Space
10000 Bandwidth
Direct Admin/cPanel
70 Sql Databases
100 Of Each Feature

40 Points Signup Fee
20 Points Monthly

KX - 2
600mb Space
15000 Bandwidth
Direct Admin/cPanel
100 Sql Databases
150 Of Each Feature

60 Points Signup Fee
25 Points Monthly

Text adverts must be displayed with Reseller accounts

Server Software
We currently use:

php 5.2.0 (Resellers) / php 4.4.3 (Shared)
Mysql Server 5.0 (Resellers) / Mysql Server 4.1 (Shared)
Mysql Client 4.1
cPanel v11 (Resellers) / cPanel 10.9.0 (Shared)
Perl CGI
Zend Optimizer
PostgreSQL (Resellers Only)
Apache 1.3
Linux

Why not join us? KwiX Hosting

I had no idea you guys were growing that fast,good on you man, it looks like you provide a great service :)

Back