• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Koolplace Review Please

Hi Koolguy,

The thing I like about your site is the nice selection of colour theme on the layout. The top layout is so, so but a nice font type and design would help the logo to stand out.

The header title's (like: Featured Suff, Ed-itorial, etc...)of the main content layout may use some new design, make it in graphics or just choose the approriate font type and make it abit bigger and bold it!

The little empty blue space on the left and right of the main content layout is just a waste of space, maybe you could put a background with a design that could occupy that space?

The navigational menus could use a new design, something beveled type and maybe a rounded box outlining it or a some kind of a background and bolder since it wouldn't take much space because theres about 6 main buttons only and the rest is in text.

Anyways, its nice to look at, feels good in the eyes :) I'd stay with the current colour theme.

Best regards,

Looks good! The nav bar could use some spicing up though. Maybe having a rollover image would help? Also, 3d buttons would look good.

It looks really nice! However I think 3D buttons would ruin the entire site. Maybe some subtle rollovers would be nice. I know you want the site to look professional, but that homey feel works too.

Nice Look!

Nice Looking Page and all around site!
Nice Quick Server as well! Page Loads well!
HOW Bout a Plug!!!! LOL

jmnetics looks pretty good as well!

Back