• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

kelmhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisL

KelmHosting.com is partnered with IMInteractive.net to provide there space. KelmHosting is the worst company to work for or use. TRUST ME THE OWNER SUCKS. Do not use them. Best advice you could get.

:eek: He's a reseller of yours now? I wonder what happened to him leasing/colocating his servers again.

Hello,
We are resellers for IMinteractive.net and most webhost companys start out a like that. Me and Eric (rapmaster) will be the guys running it. We hope that you will give us a chance, I do not know why you say I suck. I have fired all my employess.. well most.. except the VP..

I will hire staff as needed, I did as stated in my email I will still provide hosting that was promised.. Starting october 6th,2001 on my personal server.

F5Hosting: who cares about my age? age aint nothin but a number! quote R.I.P Allyiha

Yes phrozen we're a reseller of IMinteractive.nmet.. My servers? As some of you do or do not know my grandpa died forcing me not to be able to get alot of money, that is why I am running almost bare dry on money except the emergency fund which consits of about $40....

I have to go.. If you have any questions e-mail Admin@KelmHosting.com

hummm oh well, most people on this forum are jack asses to people who are trying to do something that will generate income. Mr Travis here seems to like reading books by the cover too. Yeah we are resellers of IM, big deal. There's about a million resellers out there, we are only trying to do what they didn't, and that is be successful, we just have annoying obsticals like Travis here in our way. And if you do have grips, complaints, shit in your mouth, come to me, dont go bothering Alex with your problems. I'm the VP and its my job to sort the shit and find the important stuff. You can email me at thehacker1313@hotmail.com and soon at Eric@kelmhosting.com have a nice night and remember, email me before you go bitching to Alex.

Originally posted by rapmaster
And if you do have grips, complaints, shit in your mouth, come to me, dont go bothering Alex with your problems. I'm the VP and its my job to sort the shit and find the important stuff.

OOOOOH...big talk! You kiss your mother with that mouth? This, my friend, is why people won't come to your company. They want to know that the company that they deal with is professional! Language like this in a public forum just shows that you are not.

And Alex...you say 13 is just a number...how can you join in a contract with anyone at that age? You can NOT! You can not enter into a legal, binding contract with ANYONE in any state in the Union at 13 years of age. I admire your spunk, though. 13 years old and trying to start his own business says a LOT about you and your character!

lol, i can't stop laughing after reading these kelmhosting threads! He fired all hes staff? he hasn't even launched yet, what kind of staff do you employ? staff without any clients to staff?

:p

Last edited:
Originally posted by F5Hosting
And Alex...you say 13 is just a number...how can you join in a contract with anyone at that age? You can NOT! You can not enter into a legal, binding contract with ANYONE in any state in the Union at 13 years of age. I admire your spunk, though. 13 years old and trying to start his own business says a LOT about you and your character!
He's an ambitious kiddo, although he goes about it all the wrong ways...yeah it seems I've been fired. I couldn't care anyway.

Hello,

I think this is a bad practice, firstly you hire people offering them free hosting then merely a week later fire them?. Don't worry hayama :), there are bigger and better things on the horizon for you.

Robert

Yeah, I'd like to be a server admin...I've got myself working on one of my school's servers, which incidentally was turned off by probably the adminstration when they re-entered my school's building later on the 11th.

a webhost with a massive bank balance of $40 ...

Well that was not a wise thing to put. That sure won't give prospective clients a good feeling about you.

And a quick question - isnt this the third time your grandpa has died?

I have decided to leave FWS.net and I hope rapmaster does the same. Because all of you guys are idots.. I'll go to another webhosting forum where i am welcome. Bye!

OH ALSO..

The plan is that IMinteractive.net I am not making any profit except reciving credits for which I can use to purchase more webhosting accounts..

Thread closed, further discussion about this webhost will take place somewhere else since Alex has been warned and banned months ago for a number of abuses.

He is not welcome back, which I have explained to him over and over again. If you ever see him on this forum again under some other username, please report it to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back