• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting To Offer FREE Webspace!

Remove the long address, it only screws up the thread. Sometimes last minute changes are made so it could be viewed as less money consuming for the people that are offering it. You can't just give away domains.

well then he should have said that they are not offering domain hosting but just a subdomain. or editted the post. i like the long thread.

Originally posted by needcgispace
that's great. lunarpages is going to lose a lot of customers. you're offering the exact same thing, only you get MySQL in this one

finally, now i can host my club's website. sorry YUPAPA, but it was just a little too slow :eek:

Why would lunarpages.com loose alot of customers? Don´t you think we have more than 30 accounts or something?

In the few weeks we have been online we have grown to 7000 accounts.. does our server seem slow now or something?

Watch out for more features when i get home to USA again, next week. How about a 10MB free SQL database for all upgraded accounts?

-max

We WILL allow domain hosting.

We're ordering a extra IP soon and will be setting up our nameservers..

Back