• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KDS is a great company

Giancarlo

NLC
NLC
My monitor blew up (literally, smoke came out and filled my room) and now they are allowing me to send the product back within thirty days and giving me a free replacement with shipping costs for the replacement covered... what a company....

High quality monitor, but with my luck things are bound to go wrong.

If you ever want a guarrantee that you don't have to hassle with tricky RMA crap, then buy a KDS monitor... I am sad that I lost it to a blowing up though... I never lost a monitor like that... but oh well... I guess it was the end of its life.

I too have a KDS monitor (19") and have never had any problems with it. I wouldn't call their products "high-quality," but just a good value. The prices are quite good, but there are some problems -- like banding is visible if you're looking for it.

hmmm, sounds nice but wouldn't you rather have a monitor that has a guaruntee and never blows up in the first place? Anyway one of our monitors is KDS and it seems nice most companies will replace there product if it breaks and pay for shipping. HP is doing that tomorrow for my sisters Computer that keeps freezing

Linksys sent me 3 routers (they kept breaking, my fault) and paid for the shipping on all of them, PLUS it was nextday shipping.

I broke my router, and the 2nd one and the 3rd one and finally the fourth, BUT managed to get my first one working. lol. so I had to send them the 3 back (they paid shipping).

HP Replaced a 15" monitor i had a while back after it too blew up. They also replaced the hard drive

Originally posted by atlas
I too have a KDS monitor (19") and have never had any problems with it. I wouldn't call their products "high-quality," but just a good value. The prices are quite good, but there are some problems -- like banding is visible if you're looking for it.

Well not with the monitor I had. It was high quality... I don't know what happened to it.

Back