• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just wondering - Very good ;)

What do you think about this?

• Amazing offer

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • OK/Good

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghs20com
You'll try it out? But I thought you already said you still needed to PURCHASE the server:p

I do , Yes :confused:

But I was just saying that i'm going to try using that system and others to implement a file size limit and bandwidth cap on certain size files and total data-transfer/mo

Hey if u r offering that....then offer it to me when u get ya server.....cause i do need a host like u......that is....who luvs to provide and don't expect anything in return......so yeah i'm looking forward to when u actually launch this.....
keep it up......
i wanna be da first person to be hosted by u...hehhe

cheers mate :)

Originally posted by da one
Hey if u r offering that....then offer it to me when u get ya server.....cause i do need a host like u......that is....who luvs to provide and don't expect anything in return......so yeah i'm looking forward to when u actually launch this.....
keep it up......
i wanna be da first person to be hosted by u...hehhe

cheers mate :)
Settle down. It is incredibly annoying when a potential host contemplaits what they will offer and users start sucking up to them. :rolleyes:

"" Settle down. It is incredibly annoying when a potential host contemplaits what they will offer and users start sucking up to them. ""

Miller i'm not sucking up....i'm stating my appreciation to those people who offer hosts for free...and yet don't expect anything...or they don't expect much in return.........now.......about that sucking up part......da post msg was not suppose to be view like that...all i was doing is supporting MN-Carl for wat he is planning to do that's all....and in da process just asking to be hosted by MN-Carl that's all.

If not sucking up to the web host, what's the point of building up a web hosting company and offering free hosting?

Originally posted by da one
"" Settle down. It is incredibly annoying when a potential host contemplaits what they will offer and users start sucking up to them. ""

Miller i'm not sucking up....i'm stating my appreciation to those people who offer hosts for free...and yet don't expect anything...or they don't expect much in return.........now.......about that sucking up part......da post msg was not suppose to be view like that...all i was doing is supporting MN-Carl for wat he is planning to do that's all....and in da process just asking to be hosted by MN-Carl that's all.
Well there is no service as of yet, and for all you know, there could never be one. Heh. :rolleyes:

"" Well there is no service as of yet, and for all you know, there could never be one. Heh. ""

True True... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back