• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just starting out, how can I make money from my site?

oates151

I own a site called www.Ultra-Sounds.com. Its a dance music reviews, previews, live radio ETC website all about music. I dont know how I could make some money off the website, or even get a good amount of traffic.. Where should I start, and what is the best strategy for advertising?

Thanks, I appreciate all responces, positive and negitive.

I tried to go to your site and the link did not work for me. Fix the link please and I will be glad to check it out and giv eyou some pointers.

yeah site is working fine, and btw try joining some good forums in the music industry and post your link there in your sign...

take a look at www.technoelectro.com or email them for advertising its a Maltese music website they got lots of traffic in there forum have a look i highly recomend them.

is better to email them before posting with your personal sign... since i don't know if they allow ads on there forum...

Last edited:
Hi there

One of the easiest ways to ensure long term profits from a web site is to collect email addresses from the people visiting.

You need to create a simple free report to give away - from quickly looking at your site - something like "The top 101 dance clubs in the world" - "Pick up our free report on where the best dance clubs in the world are located (a $49 value)"

Add a PS "Also included is a monthly review of the best "up and coming" clubs from around the world"

Now create a monthly newsletter reviewing clubs. Get your subscribers to do reviews of clubs from all round the world - let them provide photos etc.

You will need an autoresopnder to manage your subscribers and to post out your monthly newsletter.

Now once you have a few subscribers on board - you can sell advertising space in your newsletter (ezine) you can sell banners and you could probably find both digital and physical products to sell via an affiliate scheme.

Hope that gives you some ideas

Baz

Try adding ads from adsense or from Yahoo publisher. If your website gets a decent amount of traffic, you can make some money.

ablaye said:
Try adding ads from adsense or from Yahoo publisher. If your website gets a decent amount of traffic, you can make some money.

Correct statement. I second that.
Traffic = money
Content = traffic

Back