• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just signed on with Netfirms...

Pamster

I like their FTP access and have been working on my site-as I am moving it from 50megs-its not the next yahoo so I doubt it will even be missed-just over 4,000 hits since August of last year ANYWAYS so go figure, but it is my choice to move to show I don't like the way things are changing at my current host and I was wondering how many folks here have sites at netfirms and how you liked them?

I like having cgi access and also 25 megs of hotlinkable space-AWESOME! But I have not seen any mention of them here in my lurking and sifting through threads...Any ideas or feedback on them and their service? :)

they are ok.. i had a site up there for a while, but left because i didn't like their ad banner. speed was pretty good, no complaints there..

I agree with stu, they don't have the best ads in the industry. I mainly left becuase of the absence of SSI.

Cool! I think for the most part they are going to work fine for me and I am now (not ready to do this yet, but definitely planning on it next year) looking for a host for some avi's of me on my prosthetic leg and some of my son...I have family overseas who have YET to meet the lil guy so...LOL!!! This is defintely not a pipe dream its a must do! :)

Thanks for the input guys! :)

Back