• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just let me know your View

sandra

Hello,

This is just to know your attitude!

Let me see!

It is very dark and raining like cats and dogs.
You are driving a two seater car. You meet three
persons on the way ( all together) who are very close to you.
First is your Family friend, second person is your Close
childhood friend, Third person is your Girl Friend whom you
are going to marry.

Remember you r in a Two seater Car!

SO now to whom you will give lift!

Tell me the answer soon!

byeeee..... :confused4

wait with them, call them a taxi, and invite them back to your place for hot steamy sex.

my view is: you're a ----ing moron for going out to meet three people in a two-seater car.

(what sorts of cars nowadays only have two-seats anyway? besides ultra-luxurious sports cars like lamborghini, porsche, ferrari, and then corvette and viper? chances of having a car like that, for the average person, as the question is for an average person, is slim to none..probably less than .1%. even then, someone who owns such a car would not risk ruining it by subjecting it to rough rains...)

haha

I will get out of the car and let my family member to drive my close childhood friend home.

girlfriend, we stay until the rain...

stabme said:
(what sorts of cars nowadays only have two-seats anyway? besides ultra-luxurious sports cars like lamborghini, porsche, ferrari, and then corvette and viper? chances of having a car like that, for the average person, as the question is for an average person, is slim to none..probably less than .1%. even then, someone who owns such a car would not risk ruining it by subjecting it to rough rains...)
Honda Del Sol ,Pontiac Fiero and Suzuki x90 for example
Im considering the sol so im part of that .1% ouhh, I feel special :p

I'd take my wife.

Last edited:
stabme said:
my view is: you're a ----ing moron for going out to meet three people in a two-seater car.

the toyota MR2. DUH! its cute, affordable and yeah im part of that 1% too then! and i would pick up my wife and have sex, i cant have sex with family or childhood friend can i? (btw im saying this as if i wer a boy)

let the family friend and the close friend take the car and go home while I and the girlfriend stay out in the rain... :wink2:

I'll say I'm cruisin in a first gen Z. In that case, the family member and friend can both get stuffed in the hatch and lie on their stomach, and the girlfriend/fiancé can get the passenger seat.

Wojtek said:
Honda Del Sol ,Pontiac Fiero and Suzuki x90 for example
Im considering the sol so im part of that .1% ouhh, I feel special :p

I'd take my wife.
Every Nissan Z car (except 2+2 of course), Honda S2000, Porsche Boxster, Toyota Supra MKIV (I'm guessing on these last two), Lotus Elan (1990's model)

Last edited:
seeing as its raining cats and dogs, make them use the cats as something to cover themselves with and and ride the dogs home ^_^

Put family member on childhood friends lap, put girlfriend on ure lap, drive away.

Dean said:
Put family member on childhood friends lap, put girlfriend on ure lap, drive away.

Back