• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just host?? two other questions.

Naadhim

Hello,

1) Which is the best webhost?
2) I have heard of justhost, how reliable are they?
3) When they say they are runned by linux, what does that mean? Will I still be able to write posts freely?

Thanks in advance to those whoever respond.

There is no "best webhost." Everyone will claim to be the best, it simply depends on your needs. There are a few things to look for though. When they say they use Linux, it's simply the operating system their servers are operating on. It's stable, affordable, and reliable.

Things to look for:
-I NEVER trust a host with less than 99.9% uptime, with a money-back guarantee. Money back for the whole month, not the downtime.
-Avoid hosts with unlimited disk space allotments.
-Avoid hosts with unrealistic prices.
-Avoid hosts with a flashy web design. They're usually cheap designs that don't show customers you care about your image.
-Look for reviews.

From reading reviews.... I wouldn't trust them. They charge you for a full year, with no month-to-month option, and some people were unhappy.

Hello,

3) When they say they are runned by linux, what does that mean? Will I still be able to write posts freely?

2) I have been with them sense 8/2/2010. So far not very many problems.
Their support is very good their answer to the first on any subject is less the 30 min.
3) That is the operating system that they use. The other I don't know?

Hello,

1. Depends on your needs. If you are a newbie, a freehost can be the best choice for you to get started

2.They are famous and good.

3.It means server machines are running Linux which means you can use % 90 of web applications I guess. May be more. Windows applications are rare on web

Back