• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just completed a toobar for my site - Your comments req.

Mr.X

I hope i am not posting this in wrong section, if i am, forgive me & plz move this topic to right section!

Today i finished my work on making a toolbar for my site- www.myurl.in (Free URL redirection service)
Nothing too much, but want to add some new tools to the site, that why i tried to make a toolbar.
It is not made via/by third party toolbar making site like effectivebrands...etc.
Its a total custom built, so need you views, suggestion how to improve it!

More info on the toolbar, you can check This page

To download the toolbar, please Visit this URL

Its totally virus, spyware..etc free, Complete silent installer & toolbar uninstaller is also included.

I hope this won't be considered as spam!:eek:

So, don't forget to leave your +ve & -ve comments :biggrin2:

Kind Regards,
Mr.X

Wondering what the catch is? And 'NULLSOFT' along with much MS code in the installer probably the install/compression system or just the compiler using the full desktop and system tree.

Why didn't you sign the file (you can look that up in properties when you right click on the file you get a file description and license, etc.) it would lend some weight to it.

Ok, bro Decker..there is absolutely no catch in this!! I just wanted to create a tool for my site, thats it!! Its just another I.E.tool... rest you keep wondering ;) & About signing the file, that i forgot to do last night..i will do it :)
Thanks buddy for your comments.

Back