• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just a little fun, whats your fav song?.

Mr. Johnson said:
Bye Bye Bye - N Sync
roflmao :lol: i expected something sarcastic like that, but this one took me by surprise. haha. i was thinking more alone the lines of Genie in a Bottel - christina aguilera, but that was good too.

anyways, i would have to say pretty much any song by Atmosphere would have to be my favorite. To many good ones to choose. :D

I am surprised as to not see someone claiming to love the Numa Numa song yet. haha

Last edited:
Craig said:
I also like ''Bob the builder : Can we fix it (my reply.... no we fu**ing cant :p).
lol, how about the power rangers theme song. haha. I love the original Ghostbusters theme song. "Theres something strange, in the neighborhood. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"

I don't know that it's my favourite song of all time or anything, but I'm quite fond of "Gasoline" by Seether.

T.M. said:
I'm a barbie girl - whoever that was by. Once I heard it in italian :eek:
Rammstein did a cover of that song. It was... weird.

But I go with Mad World by Gary Jules.

Evolution Hosts said:
Alice Cooper - Poison

<3 that song. My parents listened to music a lot when I was growing up, so I know most of the old classic rock stuff :)

My favourite song.. So hard to choose, usually it's 'Hallelujah' by Rufus Wainwright, 'Slave' by Invertigo, 'The Better Life' by Three Doors Down or 'Numb' by P!nk. At the moment.. I'd say it's 'So Bad' by Darren Hayes, but it's ever-changing.

Just Us - Only Crime
Hope - The Descendents
Do What You Want - Bad Religion

Those are 3 good ones for today.

my favouite tune gotta be benjamin bates - whole have heard it on the radio every day for the past 2 weeks but never caught the name of it but finally did last night at a party last night, so aint stoped listenin 2 it now

Few others I like:

Shayne Ward - No Promises
Busta Rhymes- Touch It
Notorious Big - Nasty Girl
Anthony Hamilton ''Twista'' - Sunshine

Ben said:
Trap Squad - Teabag Dat Hoe

No, seriously .... uh .... anything by Streetlight Manifesto.
I'm becoming fond of Country Grammar and Ride Wit Me by Nelly ... after a two hour post-midnite midtown-Atlanta test drive of my friend's SLK230 Komp which ended about twenty minutes ago.

Fun ----.

Last edited:
Back